Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Your stats are looking very good! You definately seem to have mastered the art of maintaining!! :)

Cheers, I'm really happy with how stable they are!

Toast - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Hey pugs
Your doing really well at maintaing :) just wondered tho do you never get fed up of eating the same thing everyday?

Good question - do you?

Nope, took a long time to find the good foods I enjoy, so as long as I still enjoy them I'll eat them :D

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Crips - 1.5
Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/Dressing/Jelly - 0

Veg and cous cous - 5
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Toast - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Carrots/Jelly - 0

Scottish pipe band championships tomorrow. The first of the 5 'majors' (Scottish, British, European, Worlds and Cowal) which are spread out throughout the season. Lucky for me it isn't too far away in Dumbarton - mind you the worlds is 1 hour walk from my front door :D

So I have made a big 0 point salad tub for it. A picture will follow of this at somepoint. And most likely will get through the day on that, snackajacks, bread and a breakfast of a couple of egg rolls from a shop near my flat! Oh and beer :D So I wont be around tomorrow!

But tonight'

Mince and potatoes - 3
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Snackajacks - 1.5

Good luck with your Scottish championship and enjoy your weekend :)

Best of luck for championships . You are really organised with your food.fair dues . Thats why you are maintaining so well . Enjoy the weekend.

Good luck with your Scottish championship and enjoy your weekend :)

Best of luck for championships . You are really organised with your food.fair dues . Thats why you are maintaining so well . Enjoy the weekend.

Cheers, we didn't get a prize but truly thought we deserved one. But given the weather there's not much you could do! Pi55ing rain and wind all day, not idea for piping!

The planning the food for the day was a new one for me but worked really well. In future I wont bother with the rolls (I had an egg one and a black pudding one) as I can fill up on porridge in the house for a lot less calories. The salad was great, very pleased with it and certainly will be doing it a lot more in future!

So today;

Porridge - 5
Jam - 1
Toast - 2

Soup - 3
Bread - 1
Jelly - 0

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

All my food for the day! Going to the cinema tonight and going to walk in which is a good 90 minutes walking :D

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Soup - 0.5
Cous Cous - 3
Jelly/Tomatoes - 0

Aww sorry you didnt win a prize, maybe next year?

Hope you enjoyed the film, what did you watch? I quite fancy the film Insidious but ive heard its really scary!! I do like watching horrors but i always have weird dreams about them afterwards so they must affect me subconsiously! haa! I've STILL not seen Paranormal activity even tho i've had it on dvd for months lol!!

Hope you had a lovely weeked matey :) xxx

Aww sorry you didnt win a prize, maybe next year?

Hope you enjoyed the film, what did you watch? I quite fancy the film Insidious but ive heard its really scary!! I do like watching horrors but i always have weird dreams about them afterwards so they must affect me subconsiously! haa! I've STILL not seen Paranormal activity even tho i've had it on dvd for months lol!!

Hope you had a lovely weeked matey :) xxx

We have 5 big competitions in the season so hopefully at the next one we'll make some inroads. We feel we are good enough so time will tell!

I saw Attack The Block which was VERY good! It's about as scary as I'll go, not a fan of horror films. Not for being scared as such just never really enjoy them.

Hope your weekend was a good one too! :)

Aye so, wind today eh? Well all trains in the area were off by the time I finished work and the buses were mobbed so I decided - having half-4rsed my walk yesterday to nowhere near the distance I wanted to do - I walked from my work home. First time I've actually done it since moving up to Glasgow. About 4.5 mile walk and done it in an hour and a half. So not even a bad tempo considering the weather!

Tea;

Beans - 5
Veg - 0
Toast - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Well done on your walk thats fab!! Been soooo windy here today too,!! x

Well done on your walk thats fab!! Been soooo windy here today too,!! x

Was trees coming down here and everything (stuck a picture of one on my facebook).

Oh had toast last 2 night 2 so was 18.5 for the day.

Was trees coming down here and everything (stuck a picture of one on my facebook).

Oh had toast last 2 night 2 so was 18.5 for the day.

Reaaalllyyy, omg that is some serious wind if its bringing trees down! it was deffo more of a strong breeze here then :eek: alls i know if my perfectly straightened hair went all over the show on the way to/from work!!! :rolleyes: Will have a look on your fb later, didnt know you had it muhahahaha :D

Have a nice day puggsy pops :D:D:D

Back