Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Glad you had a fab Christmas and New Year! Your goal sounds very achievable - good luck to you!!!! :D:D:D

Here's to a fabulous 2009. xxxxx

I think that September for your goal is a really good idea,I may change mine in fact! Well done on getting your head in the right place and omg is it me or is time speeding up a teeny bit more every single flippin day?!
x

You have set a very acheivable goal there batman so good luck in acheiving it, I KNOW YOU WILL! I'm attempting a 1.5lb a week loss thus hoping to get to my goal end of feb, early march - which is REALLY SOON! And Sept will come so incredibly fast, which I blooming wish it wouldn't as it's the month i turn 24 - one year closer to mid twenties aaaarrgh. No, I must not grow up. Anyway, I digress hahahahaha. xxx

Good luck - you sound like you have a really good plan in mind. Totally do-able and you may well finish ahead of time.

Happy New Year.

Love

Cheers all.

Had my shakes for the day, had my dinner also. Stir Fry in a pasta sauce with some popadoms, microwaved and only 25 cal each. Also went out a walk too which was nice.

Now to just get through the remainder of the day

wish i had gone out for a bloomin walk. you make me feel bad batman. oh well, i was having too much fun playing on the wii. i rock at tennis. however, the only exercise im getting is to my right arm, and boy does it hurt. im going to be all ripped on one side and weeny on the other hahaha x

The wii is great for it. I have guitar hero world tour to play with :D

I'm back in to the swing of this not eating 24/7 lark. Without being in my work pattern though it is still a bit of a struggle. Come Monday it should all be good. At the moment I can follow it fine but because I tend to sit up all night I will eat something extra. However each time I have done that I have also had good walks during that day!

Monday after work the three of us who go to the gym are going to renew our memberships. Hopefully will keep that going well!

Minus that...everything is fine!

Back to work - check

Back on shakes as normal - check

Back to gym - check

Going to bed at half 9 due to being shattered - Check

:)

Struggling a wee bit. Not in the way that I'm sitting stuffing my face, I'm not, just getting back in to it all after a couple of weeks of doing whatever I pleased is a bit of a shock to the system.

Tomorrow will be day 3 of complete normality so hopefully after that everything will slowly get to how it was.

I know I said Saturdays would be WI but I'm considering going back to Monday evenings. I'll need to put some thought in to it...especially before Saturday!

Ah the joy of the third day. Where everything falls in to place once more and you get back into the swing.

Had to muddle it around today mind you as I'm going to the panto tonight :D So had my morning shake as per, then had stuff for lunch and still have a shake to go.

I'm so desperate to not get led astray that I have by-passed the pub meet before it where people are getting food and sitting in my old uni. It's not as sad as it sounds as I walk through it to and from work. So will basically kill the time here til meeting them at the theatre.

....that is kinda sad actually :D

I'm not dead! Just any time I have been near a PC outwith work I have only been on about 5 minutes a time.

About a month ago my left calf muscle severely tightened up on the treadmill. Rather than risk any damage I just stopped using the treadmill. Monday night I went for the cross-trainer for the first time.

....oooh that's a lot of fun and doesn't kill the muscle! :D

Gym tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Bring it on!!!!

PS - I'll read everyone elses dairy's somepoint soon...honest!

I see the exercise is going well puggs! Wish I could say the same for myself lol.. x

First WI back today....2lb down :D

Happy with that...ahead of my target! :)

Now...to the gym!

congratulaaaations, and celebraaaations, la la la la la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaa

keep up the good work batman, robin is nowhere near joining you yet lol..

x

Back from the gym once more. 3 times in 3 days...I shall be the hulk soon :D

I like it, I'm thinking doing Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday is quite good. Giving me Monday nights to myself (Tuesday and Thursdays are pipe band practice). It's feeling good the now. Even got myself some weight gloves to stop the skin ripping off my hands on the rower and weight stuff.

Back