Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

And for tea/to keep me going through pipe band.

3 wraps with chicken ham and salad.
1 WW yoghurt
Go ahead bar
Banana
Can pepsi max

Glass bottle of diet irn bru for during pipe band and a can of diet irn bru for afterwards (having sweated out about half of me during!).

Now to bed!

I drink quite a bit of diet irb bru...I blame being Scottish naturally :)

Thus far today;

1 bottle diet irn bru on the train to work
Shake about 10 to 9
can diet irn bru about midday
Shake about half 1

....and so as to not panic any certain people ;) water through out the day!

On top of that I now seem to be on the 'sleep deprivation diet'.

This is how it works;

Do everything you would normally do in your diet.

Only be offered a lot of overtime at your work meaning you will be leaving the house earlier in the day and working later. This will mean you are much more tired than usual and by the time you get in at night should mean you can sleep even on a very empty stomach.

I have this habbit on Tuesday and Thursdays of coming in from pipe band and having something to eat as I am usually starving. Came in last night and went straight to bed. Tonight I am shattered, will get in about 6...go on the bike for a while, play my pipes, do some weights then eat my tea. By the time all that is done I will be near ready for bed so wont go overboard on the food. Thursday will be the same as Tuesday with Friday basically the same as today.

Could work!

hi newbiw poster, ur b4 and after pics are amazing!
not sure how long u can survive on the sleep deprivation diet tho:)

Don't get too shattered! That can cause havoc with the food cravings, and the like...er...take it easy...but have fun...

hi newbiw poster, ur b4 and after pics are amazing!
not sure how long u can survive on the sleep deprivation diet tho:)

Welcome in!

I'm not doing it on purpose...just mixture of my timings means it's gonna happen. So, one way or another I'm going to have to survive :D

Don't get too shattered! That can cause havoc with the food cravings, and the like...er...take it easy...but have fun...

I'll be trying my utmost to not be a zombie, honest! :eek:

Din dins

Assorted crackerbread
Meatball sex dish (it's back baby! :D)
2 bits of bread
strawberry moose (out of yoghurt's)
Banana

meatball sex dish sounds interesting!

It's not overly. It's just a tesco steam meatball and pasta thing done ni the micro...but it is THE sex!

Today thus far:

4 crackerbread and butter before leaving the house at 7am :(
Shake about 20 past 8
Shake about half 1.
Couple cans/bottles diet fizzy juice (not all irn bru either :eek:)

And I'm shattered! :8855:

bed for u then!

catch a little ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz's!!! :4635:

Believe me you two, it is coming. My bed is right next to me and boy does it look really inviting.

But not til I do this;

Tea time (while sitting working!) 4 wraps, 2 with tuna mayo and red onion and 2 cheese and red onion. A Go Ahead bar and 2 banana's. Most yumsome!

Now...bed, up in 8 hours!

oh i love a man who sticks to his guns and writes a diary before bedtime good on ya!
hope you got some decent sleep n u dont work too hard

oh i love a man who sticks to his guns and writes a diary before bedtime good on ya!
hope you got some decent sleep n u dont work too hard

...well I did have to check bebo etc too :eek:

how do. thought i would come and say hello :) so hello :)

hope you got plenty of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs :)

abz xx

I got a not bad wee kip, slept straight through with my alarm waking me up.

No worries, got my 'tesco own' pro plus with me so I'll get through.

Thus far today: shale at 10 to 9. Shake at half 1. Can of tesco diet coke at somepoint and water water water!

Get in tonight and I will play my pipes, go on the bike and do weights. I have been skipping this stuff lately due to being tired. So if I come back on here saying I never done these things please someone come knock the sh1t out of me :)

So if I come back on here saying I never done these things please someone come knock the sh1t out of me

I'll give ye a wedgie with your size small smalls...instead :D

is waiting in the wings to kick ass so be afraid- don't get bebo is sticking to facebook!

I totally missed the facebook thing, just stuck to myspace and bebo.

I'll give ye a wedgie with your size small smalls...instead :D

*jumps on while playing bagpipes in one hand and weights on the other for sheer fear of the above*

Back