Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

hey there..

hope work hasnt been too bad.. =) you arent on msn.. even though you promised..!! *shakes fist*.. grrr

x x

I'm hungry, batman.

holy hunger Robin! It must be fought :D

hey there..

hope work hasnt been too bad.. =) you arent on msn.. even though you promised..!! *shakes fist*.. grrr

x x

Give me until about...hmmm...8? I have been running about since I got in and now I have to create noms!

Give me until about...hmmm...8? I have been running about since I got in and now I have to create noms!

And where are you? Eh? :rolleyes:

Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum BATMAAAAAAN, 1lb loss - considering i have had many naughty things to eat this last week because of my birfday, I'm pretty happy. Roll on christmas!

over and out, Robin x

See the reason the shakes works so well now is because of work. Well last week was a long weekend from it...off Friday and Monday.

And basically them 4 days was a disaster.

So....3lb gain. But f*ck it, I enjoyed my long weekend and am now not off until Christmas. It will be made up :)

Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum BATMAAAAAAN, 1lb loss - considering i have had many naughty things to eat this last week because of my birfday, I'm pretty happy. Roll on christmas!

over and out, Robin x

Woo go you :D

Not really wrote much.

Not been in the house much. Pipe band is back on now so I am out basically all day Tuesday and Thursday. I'm not 100% sure what I am going to do yet regarding the diet on them days but I'll think of something over the weekend.

Other than that everything is clicking along. Looking in to going to the gym once a week, probably a Saturday morning, sometime very soon.

How is everyone?

Alriiiiiiiight batman. Wish I had things to do outside work - aside from when we go out n save the world n all that. My fault really, need to get myself more involved.

When's your next WI puggs? x

Alriiiiiiiight batman. Wish I had things to do outside work - aside from when we go out n save the world n all that. My fault really, need to get myself more involved.

When's your next WI puggs? x

Shhh...you can't mention that here, people might find out it is us ;)

And believe me being out the house from 7.10am until about half 10 at night to get up at half 6 the next day isn't so great :p

Friday evening will be my next one. What about you Robin?

ooooh, friday morning. fingers crossed for both of us. you'll never believe...i've actually updated my diary lol.

ooooh, friday morning. fingers crossed for both of us. you'll never believe...i've actually updated my diary lol.

I just saw that on my subscribed threads...and about to read it!!!!

Oh and in other news, I went and saw the QE2 sail into my town on Sunday

l_dfd3fa07832346398c9c1a886bf997a0.jpg

A symbol of a bygone era for the place!

i went and saw that ship in edinburgh... whats it called. it's not the same one is it? haha. by the way, if you live there then gimme your address, i'm coming to stay! you live by the sea?? :O being a midlands girl you have no idea how jealous i am. looking very good in the photo batman, keep up the good work *thumbs up*. although i will beat you by christmas:p ;) x

i went and saw that ship in edinburgh... whats it called. it's not the same one is it? haha. by the way, if you live there then gimme your address, i'm coming to stay! you live by the sea?? :O being a midlands girl you have no idea how jealous i am. looking very good in the photo batman, keep up the good work *thumbs up*. although i will beat you by christmas:p ;) x

It might be if you saw it very recently as the one I saw was stopping in the burgh after that (we saw it on Sunday).

And I stay erm...over there *points in opposite direction the runs*

Can beat me by Christmas if you wish...as long as we both get there or quite close to it I'll be happy :D

oops.. im rubbish arent i? lol..
nawdy kitteh..

x x

Aye totally rubbish...I hate you...never speaking to you again

*may all be lies*

Oh and decided on 3 wraps with light cheese spread, tesco value grated chedder and some red onion as my meal tonight before practice. Hopefully all will be fine with that. :)

pshhhhh....

can't believe you'd run away from your sidekick batman. Bad form.

:(

In other news, no, indeed I was not in edinburgh very recently. I'm on about May. Theres a big ship that used to belong to the queen moored up off the end of a shopping mall (which i found quite intriguing) and i went there to have a look round, ended up paying too much for not much... t'was a bit interesting but not that great.

although i loved edinburgh. in fact i'd quite like to move there and do a masters. and im almost definitely going up for the edinburgh fringe festival next year.

x

pshhhhh....

can't believe you'd run away from your sidekick batman. Bad form.

:(

In other news, no, indeed I was not in edinburgh very recently. I'm on about May. Theres a big ship that used to belong to the queen moored up off the end of a shopping mall (which i found quite intriguing) and i went there to have a look round, ended up paying too much for not much... t'was a bit interesting but not that great.

although i loved edinburgh. in fact i'd quite like to move there and do a masters. and im almost definitely going up for the edinburgh fringe festival next year.

x

Ah you mean the royal yacht britania then :p

Never been overly keen in Edinburgh myself.

Something satisfying about getting onto the next notch on your belt seeing as I have worn the same belt since starting work 5 weeks ago.

I'm pretty certain it could only be done now as I remember fastening the belt and thinking I was on the next notch a few times only to realise I wasn't.

Hopefully it bodes well for the WI this evening :)

I should also add.

I had my three wraps, one at lunch and 2 sitting in the train station. On top of that I picked up an apple and a pack of quavers.

Problem was I never felt that full. I'll need to look into it a bit more. I will have my pipe case from now on so might take a flask of soup and 2 wraps or something like that. Eating one of them at lunch was probably stupid as I go every other day with just the shake.

I will work on it.

And I'm feeling quite good about WI tonight :)

3 down :D

Back