Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Arrr you're beating me good and proper. i could only manage another pound this week again. thought it was going to be two but then the scales went back up on friday, lovely scales that they are. anyway, still a pound off so im happy. :)

congrats batman! xxx

Thanks to all!

No fear Robin...we shall get there.

And according to google pedometer today I did:

8.2585 miles

That according to them is

1030.5302346827175 calories burned.

Extra kudos to how many decimal points they give you!

wow 2585. that's almost my birthday, you just need to add an '09' in the middle. and incidentally, the end of my minimins nickname. woooow. it must be a sign. not sure what it signifies but still.

scales went back to 13st 3lbs on saturday morning lol, they moved up on the fri just to piss me off. but i care not, i'm leaving the fri figure as i ate SO MUCH crap yesterday haha. oops. How the hell, btw, do you walk so many miles???!!

x

wow 2585. that's almost my birthday, you just need to add an '09' in the middle. and incidentally, the end of my minimins nickname. woooow. it must be a sign. not sure what it signifies but still.

scales went back to 13st 3lbs on saturday morning lol, they moved up on the fri just to piss me off. but i care not, i'm leaving the fri figure as i ate SO MUCH crap yesterday haha. oops. How the hell, btw, do you walk so many miles???!!

x

It's simple. I have nothing much else to do. Mix into that that I really enjoy quite a number of podcasts. I can't multi task while listening to podcasts so simply go for walks. Kills time, burn calories and get them listened to. Simple! :)

...and stop scale hopping you ;)

which podcasts do you listen to? i dont even consider listening to them lol, i rarely attach my ipod to my comp. tis a good idea, maybe i'll follow suit. it's good to have something fun to listen to. i went swimming today :) even though i've eater my body weight in chocolate :( but i shan't linger on that thought, back to strict regime tomorrow. i'm just feeling a bit ill, that's all :(

x

p.s. scale hopping? me?! never! it's not my style, batman :p

Hey there mr.. i cant remember if i said i was going.. or if i just vanished off msn.. sorry if it was the latter.. been thinking.. like we have the same taste in websites.. (no.. not those kinds you filthy minded people).. but like listverse.. so i was wondering.. link me some new ones.. im getting bored with the ones i have..

And if you dont.. well.. there shall be trouble.. you mark my words.. hehe..

X x x x

which podcasts do you listen to? i dont even consider listening to them lol, i rarely attach my ipod to my comp. tis a good idea, maybe i'll follow suit. it's good to have something fun to listen to. i went swimming today :) even though i've eater my body weight in chocolate :( but i shan't linger on that thought, back to strict regime tomorrow. i'm just feeling a bit ill, that's all :(

x

p.s. scale hopping? me?! never! it's not my style, batman :p

You got an ipod? If so go to the podcast part of itunes. Should find something to suite your taste!

Hey there mr.. i cant remember if i said i was going.. or if i just vanished off msn.. sorry if it was the latter.. been thinking.. like we have the same taste in websites.. (no.. not those kinds you filthy minded people).. but like listverse.. so i was wondering.. link me some new ones.. im getting bored with the ones i have..

And if you dont.. well.. there shall be trouble.. you mark my words.. hehe..

X x x x

B3TA : WE LOVE THE WEB
Comics - Explosm.net
Jolly Jack's Collected Curios

:)

I do indeed have an ipod. Now tell me batman, where can i buy a pedometer from?

xxx

I do indeed have an ipod. Now tell me batman, where can i buy a pedometer from?

xxx

A pedometer shop?

I have no idea, I use google pedometer.

how does that work? lol. i thought u had to have the pedometer actually on your person... *confused look* x

how does that work? lol. i thought u had to have the pedometer actually on your person... *confused look* x

Read the instructions haha ;)

If you still struggle I'll try and explain it :)

oooh i thank you.. already look at second one like.. but dont at the other two..
Hows you?

x x x

I'm good, shattered though. Yourself?

Stayed the same this week.

I reckon the weekends are my down fall. So I am starting, as of tomorrow, going to the gym on Saturday mornings. I'm awake early anyway so might as well make the best of it!

hey, look at it this way, at least you haven't put on!! congrats :D and good luck with the gym, i couldn't do it lol. xxx

Thanks you two.

Time for an anchorman quote

I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand
I did what I wanted. Mostly upper body but then decided the old legs needed a workout so went on the treadmill.

Ended up running a kilometre in about6 minutes (started slower but ended up at about 10.2km/h speed) which I was very pleased with. I want to increase that by 100m every time I go.

I like the Saturday morning first thing. I'm awake anyway and the place is quiet. I might start going a Wednesday night after work too.

Hopefully this WILL make the difference.

Walked 7.3 miles home from a mates house this morning with a stunning hangover!

I'm not weighing in this coming week. I'm going to Lee Evans on Friday night and have a 21st birthday on Saturday night so wont be around to WI. Not changing any other part of my week though. Come the 31st I'll divide my loss by two and give that to each week. Simple eh :)

*cough cough* lee evans????!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU BATMAN GRRRRR :(

Back