Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

*cough cough* lee evans????!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU BATMAN GRRRRR :(

I bought the tickets for it over a year ago. Can't believe how quickly it has came round. Can't wait, should be simply outstanding!!!

I was told after the first time of the gym you'd be sore.

But jesus christ today ripped the pish! Upper body has been struggling all day.

Better not always be like this!!!

Pain from gym on Saturday = gone

Gym again tonight = definate

Chances of pain again tomorrow = certain

*all from a spookily accurate magic 8-ball*

:)

lol.. i love magic eight balls..
i want one

x x

Mines failed.

Never went in the end.

Was only going if I could get a lift down. Can't get a lift.

Saturday it is :)

Back from the gym today.

Good hard work out involving (roughly in order)

3 miles on the bike
Some upper body weight stuff
5km on the sit down bike thing
more upper body weight stuff
Treadmill. Ran 0.3 miles then walked at a very brisk pace 0.5.
Some more upper body
10 minutes on the rowing machine set at 6.
5 minutes on the arm cycle thing

All in a good hard workout I'd say. I think in future I will do the running first as I wanted to run much further than that but my legs were knackered after the other stuff.

I really enjoy the gym. I have no problem with being around toned-to-**** people as I have never had time for posers and couldn't really care what they think. Plus on a Saturday morning you get a lot of very normal people trying to squeeze in some gym time in their working week.

Hopefully going this Wednesday. We shall see.

In other news...Lee Evans was absolutely outstanding. Would be interesting to find out how many calories I burned during his 3 hour set. I was howling for the most part. I felt physically exhausted by the end. Was brilliant.

Tonight is my mates 21st birthday. An 80s theme fancy dress. I plucked for the easiest possible and going as a Blue Brother. Had everything I needed minus hat and glasses and £6 later plus ebay and I had that too!

I have only had a shake today so I might even have the WI I was never going to have this week. I shall see later on.

Life is good the now, for no real reason. Just complete contentment.

oooh sounds tiring. glad you had a good time dollface.. you'll be a body builder soon.. hehe..

x x x

Saw this and thought of you!

funny-pictures-kitten-asks-his-mom-for-forgiveness.jpg

And back to the gym tonight. Straight from work in which I'm doing overtime.

I may be dead by the time I get in :eek:

don't be dead Batman, or how will we take over the world?!

oops. i mean... how will we save the world? ;) x

Saw this and thought of you!

funny-pictures-kitten-asks-his-mom-for-forgiveness.jpg

And back to the gym tonight. Straight from work in which I'm doing overtime.

I may be dead by the time I get in :eek:

Aaaaaw.. love it..!! im gonna find a one for you.. but im going to get my hair done.. so after.. lol..

x x

don't be dead Batman, or how will we take over the world?!

oops. i mean... how will we save the world? ;) x

Isn't it the same thing really?

Only with diet coke pls ;)

So WI today. Down 1 from last time 2 weeks ago. Quite meh...but still a loss.

It seems to be getting slower these days, as if my body wants me to be about 12 stone forever! However I am only 3lb off 11 and a half now which is something to really aim for!

Gym membership purchase today.

6 weeks, £45

Noice!

Going to be quite a hard week ahead I feel.

Tonight - Seeing Flogging Molly (Celtic punk) live straight from work. Couple pints of the black stuff and get something from Tesco en route will be about all I can do.

Tomorrow night - Dylan Moran live (Irish comedian/star of black books). Going to do what I usually do for pipe band practices for this (wraps with ham and cheese) but I might have to do with without shakes unless I can get to Tesco first thing in the morning.

Wednsday - Mates birthday so meeting her in the pub and having dinner as I can't make Saturday night.

Thursday - Pipe band

Friday - WI

....so basically not a home cooked meal this week at all up to WI. Gonna have to be extra vigilent.

ah yes batman, i see we both face struggles in our quest for thin-ness-ness. i am eating out tonight, tomorrow night then off to london for work from friday till tuesday thus eating out then as well. it is going to take perseverance but I know we can pull through these hard times together.

Dylan Moran live you say? That'll be two comedian's live dvds in my christmas wishlist then... x

p.s. weighed yesterday morning after my 13st result on friday, came in at 12st 13lbs so i just wanted to share my probably short-lived happiness to you, since i'm sure this friday's result will be a bit painful, considering I went to a fireworks display at drayton manor park yesterday and shovelled down my own weight in chocolate covered peanuts. Oh well, at least if i was 12st 13lb instead of 13st I had 1lb less of peanuts ;)

I may take your advise there for myself mr. wombat. although i'm generally a useless twit when it comes to challenging myself anyway, and tend to fall at the first hurdle :p that's why i'm robin and puggs is batman...

Back