Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Well played puggso.

Cheers sir :)

So after that did about another 45 minutes on the bike (2x Scrubs episodes again) and then a bunch of stuff with the dumbbells I got. My mate linked me to this site Dumbbell Exercises Complete with Animated Diagrams so been working off that. Then I played my pipes for about half an hour.

11.10 and I'm shattered but feeling good. Bring on the day :D

....3lbs down!
The human body makes very little sense to me at times!

Some say that the human body is like a machine, others say it is waaaaaaay more complex, I like to think it is the latter... I reckon sometimes when we relax, live in the moment and don't think about goals, the future, get too stressed, GREAT things tend happen...surprises even...things fall into place...it seems to be the nature of things, yet when we stress, overthink, try hard, plan too much, things fall apart and we become disappointed...I don't know why this is apart from spouting zen philosophy and not everyone aspires to this...but it's great dude...way to go for the great loss and long may it continue until you reach your personal goal, your enthusiasm and drive and determination (same thing?) will keep you going...wheeeeee!

but it's great dude...way to go for the great loss and long may it continue until you reach your personal goal, your enthusiasm and drive and determination (same thing?) will keep you going...wheeeeee!

Cheers. My only fear is it might not carry over to next week for some reason or other causing a STS of gain. But I just need to remind myself that I have dropped 10lb in 5 weeks and my aim was a 1lb a week. So in the big picture a week that doesn't go to plan would be no bad thing!

Ok so it is Sunday and I have had another sober weekend. 2 in a row, utterly mind boggling. But then again, I am trying to save money. But it is also 7am...well 20 past now but I have been up for 20 minutes! But there are reasons for that, I'll explain them tomorrow.

As for now, back on the bike and weights for some more Scrubs! :)

Well done :D.

Personally I think exercise is a big key as it ups your BMR (ie increases the calorie gap) which has to be a good thing!

Hmmmm... I so need to try and drag myself *kicking and screaming* to the gym this week!

x

I reckon the reduced alcohol intake, especially if it is of the beer variety has helped too...spirits and wine don't seem to have the same effect on weight loss as they aren't so full of the dreaded carbs...

What a fantastic weight loss! and attitude you have :) The photo difference in your avatar is staggering! :) Well done!

Really hope the beer advice is right and you are pleasantly surprised this week but as you say that 10lb in 5 weeks is still commendable!

I don't know why I aint been posting as much lately. It is not as if I do absolutely nothing with my life or that. But just been feeling a total meh to reporting on anything. Not just on here but on the livejournal I keep too.

I don't like saying things until I know they are concrete as there is nothing worse in life than predicting something and telling people then having it blow up right in your face.

But something I enjoyed. I was in a situation yesterday (this refers to above...it will make sense when I know fully about it and will mention it...so apologies for how cryptic this seems) and in the past my weight would have been a problem running through my head the entire time.

But it didn't. And because that was suddenly kicked out of my head I felt a massive leap in confidence. Now I am an outgoing, talkative person but I would never have said brimming with confidence (again odd when considering I play bagpipes and drum kit in bands to audiences...but I hate being praised for it) but yesterday I felt quite different. It was a really good feeling to have, and one I hope to feel more often.

I say it is a good feeling. But it wasn't as such a feeling, more a lack of a feeling. By taking the weight issue out of my head I only had to focus on what I was actually doing.

....wow this all sounds all so very deep and mystical when really it is almost nothing at all! :D

I wouldn't day it is nothing at all...it's a huge something, living in the moment dude, or in your words: "By taking the weight issue out of my head I only had to focus on what I was actually doing"...it's awesome!

I wouldn't day it is nothing at all...it's a huge something, living in the moment dude, or in your words: "By taking the weight issue out of my head I only had to focus on what I was actually doing"...it's awesome!

Cheers, but I mean...the way I described it...ach I dont know. It will make sense at soempoint...maybe!

*looks for mind-altering substances to make it all fall in to place* :8855:

oooooooh...

Is it concerning a romantic theme? ;) Well, you know, what with it being around Valentines day, these kinds of things come to mind.

Congratulations batman, I'm proud of ya, sidekick!

xxx

It's not :p

Its a boy.. i can tell..!
x x

:8855:

Actually it was...

was.....

was....

a job interview.

For a job I never got.

But god-damn did I feel awesome in my Slater's bought suit that was adjusted to fit me perfectly!

Back