Purchase of WW Products

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Hi everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine, may it last!:D Im based in south Dublin and I was wondering if anyone knew of shops that had a good range of WW products, but on the cheap side...

Hi there

WW stuff can be difficult at times to get, few supermarkets do the full range its a case of getting some things in one and other things in another. Big help eh?? I know Morrisons are good for a lot of stuff Asda isnt bad either but Im not sure what you have in Ireland.

Im sure someone MUCH more helpful will be along soon lol

im in ireland 2, i think its really only Tescos, dont really see cheap offers much though

Supervalu usually do a lot; well they do down here in Wexford anyway. You could give a branch in Dublin a try?

Hi all,
I work for Heinz in Wigan and I know that we do sell a load of Weight Watchers meals to Iceland (the store not the country!) lol.

We make a range specific to Iceland and they are price marked packs. In fact, the ready meals are all made in Dundalk!

Hope this helps

Claire x;)

I know the Gorey Super Value has a whole end of aisle given to WW products; at least 30 lines from crisps to salad dressing.

Beware though; the mayonaise may be low points but has a hell of a lot of sugar instead. Helman's light is better.

I was in a small supermarket here in town and i was surprised at the amount of items they had, i got the hola hola hoops salt and vinegar 1 points, Biscuit weafers 1.5 points mmm, ill pop into Supervalue here tommorow and check their stuff out.

I'm eating the frozen Choc Desert as i type; gorgeous :)

is that the one thats 3 1/2 points ? i think or 3 points, i think there is a red fruit in middle or something ? i have them in the freezer i LOVE the eclurs OH GOD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lol

it would be great cause id rather buy WW cause when it comes to portions im clueless really, so when its on a packet of how many points im grand.

I agree as well thats my problem is figuring out the portion sizes and I think for new starters getting to terms with portion sizes is a bit overwhelming at the beginning so having WW (really Heinz) doing it for you saves so much stress and confusion!

I popped into my local Supervalu (never usually shop there) and was surprised that they do have a lot of stuff there HOWEVER, other WW members obviously got in there before me because their WW stock was nearly all gone!!!:copon:

I havent seen the frozen desserts, I buy the belgian mousse as a treat mmmmm

I don't think it's every going to be cheap as WW likely think it doesn't have to be as they make the sales anyway.

As for the frozen dessert; it's the belgian choc muffin ..so delicious :)

I've also rediscovered Pink & Whites dipped in Options Hot Choc

I've also rediscovered Pink & Whites dipped in Options Hot Choc

Oooh... Ive never tried that before mmmm might save that for my evening snack mmmmm:p

I was in Tescos this morning and they were doing WW meals 2 for €6, so I bought them stuck them in the freezer so I'll have no excuses when Im having a lazy day!

Back