Purple Hugs - weekly weigh in

3lbs is good PH, or i think so anyway. I've always felt that slow steady loss is sustainable loss love.

Me too Jim :) Me too! :D I know I'm on a VLCD but it's only for ketosis sake and that I'm veggie - which stops me being successful on atkins. I did atkins years ago before I was veggie and did well :) But got sick of meat - never been a lover of meat. But being in ketosis keeps me strong! lol
I have low blood sugar and blood pressure, so the ketosis means I'm not hungry etc, often on 'normal' diets I've been shaky and even passed out before now.

So.. this is not for a miraculous weight loss so much as steady and a diet I can stick to :)

My home scales are 6lb down today from where I was 2 weeks ago, so if my CDC's match that loss I'll be a happy bunny :)

Still on track to be in the 12 stone range for my daughters birthday and Easter - which was one of my goals. :D

My home scales are 6lb down today from where I was 2 weeks ago, so if my CDC's match that loss I'll be a happy bunny

I hope they match that as well PH.

Good Luck! and fingers crossed for you.

Thanks ((hugs)) :)

:bliss:

6 lb in two weeks :) now 13 st 4lbs.. Just realised adding my figures that I had put the wrong start weight in!! lol I am now 2 stone lighter and a very happy bunny :)

Am weighing in again in 2 weeks time :) Will continue this if it feels right until my neighbour goes away - then I'll go weekly to be sure I 'stay strong' :)

WOW!!!! superb PH, great stuff, your wating away love. Well done!

lol hardly Jim! Hardly :) But much appreciated and really looking forward to saying goodbye to the next 2 stone! ;)

You'll do it love, your going to be a skinny minny. :D

Just happy n' healthy will do Jim :) am halfway there.. just gotta get the last one sorted! :D

lol I won't beat you up if you don't say that!! :p

Thanks though :) I am still the biggest in the class, well apart from my hubby, and we ALL go now.. thats hubby, 2 daughters, 1 foster child and myself :D Really hope to make my grading :) It's amazing for fitness - I can actually finish the warm up without wanting to collapse now! lol

Well think I tempted fate putting that in, am now adjusting it to July as I haven't met the amount of classes needed before grading. Annoying but at least I'll be slimmer come july :)

lol I won't beat you up if you don't say that!!

Ah but I was Para Reg, and I fight Dirty!

:D

lol nutters all para's Jim, I believe you!! I was in the TA for a few years (medics) knew a para (regular) and he was a loon!! My ex-boss was a para too.. frightened the C*** out of me.. I was 18 and he was about 8 years older than me.. sure he had a thing for me which scared me even more!! lol he filled a door frame in height and width! :p Had a cool bike though.. ;)

Am not so down about the grading now, was a bit down on saturday because I was looking forwards to it. :D Will get it in July. :D

I'm sure you'll get it love.

Thanks Jim :)

Another 2lb loss this week.. not the best week for weight loss but everything done right so think it's just a case of waiting on the scale to move! lol

Brings me to 30lb lost though :bliss:

Reactions: Jim
You're not wrong Jim! :D

Thanks again for your support - really appreciate it.

Your welcome love! :)

Another 2lb ticked off - heading into the 12 stone range next week! :D
Going back to weekly CDC visits in the hope of upping my losses a little though :) I'm not being bad, but something is different so perhaps this will help. But if I continue to lose at 2lb a week I'll still be happy.. I'm losing.. that's the important thing :)

Back