Purple Hugs - weekly weigh in

woooo go you! i wish i was near the 12 stone mark :(

Thanks :) Don't be down about it.. I started my journey about 4 years ago at 17 stone.. I had a 2 year gap (denial I think that's called) but it can be done! :D Well done with your weight loss so far, and good luck for the future! :D

Reactions: Jim
YAY! PH go go go.

Thanks Jim ((Hugs)) and for the rep :) I can't give it back at the moment it won't let me! lol

Am really pleased and feel elated to be heading into the 12 stones again :) Just gotta push past it this time! lol

I can't wait until you get past 12 stone PH, that'll be a real landmark won't it. :)

You n' me both! have just been talking about my 'sticking point' in the CD section and that perhaps I should pretend I'm a stone heavier till I lose it!! lol anything to get past it!! :p
I've just cut my front lawn.. in a record time of 35 mins! i wasn't even timing myself but shows how much fitter I am compared to last summer (had bad back then in fairness - i'm hoping weight loss will keep that at bay so I can go back to riding either this year or next year). I'm sure it took me 3-4 times as long last year!!
Off to do the back now lol :) BBQ tomorrow for hubbies birthday me thinks! ;) ... well not for me but for them! lol I can have a salad and some BBQ'd quorn! lol

I'm going to assemble the BBQ this weekend probably, I didn't get to do it last year we never seemed to have any good weather did we.

We had a couple of weeks at the start of the school holidays when it was lovely, but then the rain came.. wiped out my veggie patch pretty much and took the summer with it! lol Still.. ever the optomist us brits eh!? :)

LOL, yes we are love. :)

Was hopeful as my scales read 4lb down this morning.. but by tonight I'm 2lb down with CDC scales! lol
Still.. 2lb is 2lb and... I'm in the 12 stone range!! :) 12 st 12lb :)
1 lb away from 2 and a half stone in 9 weeks.. not bad! :D

:bliss: :bliss:

Well done love.

Thanks Jim :) appreciate it :D

your doing great xxxx

:) Thanks :)

Thanks :) Rather embarrassed to say stayed the same this week... had a cheat with mushrooms and an egg with quorn burgers (2) instead of a CD meal.. guess it did more damage than I gave it credit for!

Fingers x'd for next week - we're away for 3 days of it and it's my eldest daughters 10th birthday, am planning 1 meal.. going to try to be good. :)

had a cheat with mushrooms and an egg with quorn burgers (2) instead of a CD meal

I can't see how that's much of a cheat PH

Thanks Jim ((hugs)) I don't either, I am pleased to say my home scales have moved 1lb this morning.. not a great deal but still shows I'm going in the right direction. :)

I don't feel bad about the cheat and if I'm in fear of a 'real' cheat then i'd do it again maybe miss out the quorn burgers and just have quorn. :)

That's good on the scales this morning then love. :)

Thanks Jim :) must've knocked myself out of ketosis as had a blinder of a headache today! lol

Back