Purple Hugs - weekly weigh in

ah yes, the joys of Ketosis, smelly breath, fluorescent pee, bad BO. LOL

lol well.. after a 'eat whatever you want' 3 day holiday, along with 2 salads in the last 2 days..
I am over the moon to report a 2lb loss!! Must say I hadn't expected to lose :)

So.. onwards to a better week and hopefully a better loss :)

I've hit the 2 and a half stone mark too!! 12 st 10lb.. gonna kick the ass out of 12st 7lb in the next week or two :)

Reactions: Jim
lol well.. after a 'eat whatever you want' 3 day holiday, along with 2 salads in the last 2 days..
I am over the moon to report a 2lb loss!! Must say I hadn't expected to lose
in a losing streak then love. BRILLIANT!!!!

WELL DONE!!

I am so pleased for you.

You are

lol thanks Jim :) Fingers x'd it carrys on :)

This is my officially closing this thread.. :)
Found out today I'm pregnant.. so thought I'll be monitoring my weight and healthy eating I won't be recording it.

I'm ever so slightly over the moon as have been trying for baby no.2 for 9 years now - naturally as we have a 10 year old daughter and an adoptive 4 year old daughter. :)

Great news love, well done. Please keep us posted.

Thanks Jim :) am hanging out in the pregnancy section and my CD team 22 :D they wouldn't let me go! lol

I'm actually down 1lb this week!! :) am eating well for us both but not eating rubbish :)

Am not at all bothered to lose any weight but any losses are a bonus aren't they really.. as eventually the gains will come without my doing anything! lol

The nice thing is being 12 st 9lb at 5 weeks pregnant not 14 st 7lb like I was with my first born 10 years ago :) And the fact that CD must have helped me conceive! ;)

All is well pregnancy wise I think - and will be seeing midwife in 5 weeks time :)

It's nice eating normally now, well relatively normally - none of the junk :)

Can't eat the portion size I was before and am not pushing that as I quite like a smaller stomach that means I won't be taking on board the excess calories just in portion size! lol

Have given up karate for now, but am off to aqua aerobics tomorrow - should be a giggle. there are pregnant mums go too so is safe for baby. :) will be good at keeping me fit and back supple :)

Reactions: Jim
Sounds like you're feeling good love. I'm so pleased. :)

definately am Jim.. so far so good :)

Well good for you love, well done. I bet you are both so pleased. patter of tiny feet.

Wait...

sleepless nights, 3 hourly feeds. :eek:

:)

lol sleepless nights and 3 hourly feeds have been part of my life anyway as a foster carer we've had 4 babies on the trot for about a year each and other babies on and off in that time :)

Patter of little feet is very welcome! :) Great thing is these feet will kick me from the inside and be mine forever! lol

Yes love, I'm just waiting for grand kids, the ones you can hand back. :D

lol I can't pretend I wouldn't like an evening of peace now and then! lol We don't have any parents left unfortunately or family nearby so baby sitter is a service we never get to use!

I';m sure we'll get plenty of that PH, both our kids and their spouses live within a couple of miles of us.

I'm sure you will Jim! ;)

Love your hair! :) Have had purple hair for about 8 years! lol Only recently gone back to my own colour to see how much grey I have mostly.. and none thank goodness! lol

Well today, I'm 6 weeks and 1lb up on what I was still. Was the same yesterday.

Am really pleased and hope to continue this trend for as long as possible.

thankyou , grey hair is fashion in some peoples views :p.... purple hair is kool too =] i just like being a lil diff.. glad to hear that everythings going how you plan keep us posted xx

lol my sister believes that these days! lol
I'll get bored soon and go back to purple or red! lol never lasts long ;)

i know what you mean , pink , purple , blue , black i get bored and switch too often im gunna be bald =[ lend me sum hair? haha

Back