2 x cups of black coffee
7 pints of lime NAS squash

Hexb - oil for the noodles

Syns - 10.5

Good start :) look forward to more of your lovely recipes xxxxx

Hey Purplebint!!
Welcome back :D

Helloooo!

I put off coming back here because I was disappointed in myself, but the weight just kept going on. Time to draw a line under it and get going.

Tbh, I feel awesome today. Back in control, no bloating or discomfort and feeling gooood.

Curry fest today. Chicken jalfrezi, pilau rice and sweet potato/red onion bhajis all syn free. Will splurge some syns on lime and mango pickles :D and maybe some gin.

Breakfast - actifryed bacon medallions, mushrooms and tomatoes with some scrambled eggs

Snack - big bowl of grapes

Lunch - leftover noodles from yesterday

Dinner - Chicken and mushroom curry topped with coriander, pilau rice, red onion bhajis, mango and lime chutney (5 syns) and a microwaved poppadom (2syns)

2014-07-18 17.59.56.jpg

It's really difficult to make the decision to try again and face up to gains! I gained well over a stone last year with being ill and off work and generally miserable. I did keep my diary going for support, but it felt like a huge task when I decided enough was enough.
Good luck with the rest of your first week. The curry fest sounds amazing :D xx

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs and beans followed by a satsuma

Lunch - actifryed bacon medallions, mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack - grapes and raspberries

Dinner - Loaded sweet potato skins with hexa of cheese +25g of blue cheese (4.5 syns) peppers, onions, jalapenos, olives (1 syn), with a huge salad and a handful of chips and some nandos hot sauce (0.5 syns) and sour cream (1 syn). I didn't finish these, but have kept the syn count intact in case I want them for supper ;)

Pud - Claudi and Fin mango yoghurt lolly (2.5 syns)

Followed by a black coffee with a tsp of choc shot (0.5syns)

Syns - 9

Breakfast - actifryed bacon medallions, mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack - mango lolly - 2.5syns

Lunch - Leftover loaded skins with a ton of salad - cheese was my hexa so just 1 syn for the olives + 0.5 syns for some nandos sauce

Dinner -Lime fried chicken breast, sw chips and salad. With more nandos sauce -0.5 syns

Pud - frozen cherries with 1tbsp of choc shot - 2 syn

1.5 syns worth of whole milk in some tea

syns = 8

Breakfast - scrambled eggs and beans, followed by a satsuma.

Lunch - Zero noodles (0.5), lime fried chicken breast with peppers and mushrooms with gf soy sauce (0.5) and nandos sauce (1)

Dinner - Spanish potatoes - new potatoes, chorizo (6), peppers, mushrooms, red onions and olives (1) with lots of fresh coriander.

Pud - Frozen cherries and choc shot (1)

Syns - 10

I keep looking at Fitbits and Polar's. But I'm only just building my fitness up again since being ill/diagnosed with ME and not sure it'd be worth it. Have a feeling it will say "Are you actually alive?!" ;) They look so cool tho!!
Those scales look well posh! I just weigh on the dog scales in work LOL.xx

You'd be surprised by how active you are with the fitbit I think, most of my activity is just school run and getting to work and back and I can get over 10k steps a day with that.

I love those scales, we fell out the first day they arrived as I was heavier on those than on my old ones but we're making friends again now ;)

I think it would be interesting to see what I do at work. But since being sick I've gone from swimming, karate, running, walking 12+miles a week, etc to pretty much only being able to go to work. I am slowly reintroducing dog walking and my ultimate aim really is to be able to swim again and maybe the odd small run. But, we shall see!
I'm happy with my progress so far, but I love gadget stuff like this!! The best I can do is a Map My Walk app on my rubbish Blackberry :p

Oh how dare the new scales weigh you heavier. That's not a good start to your relationship LOL! xx

I'm here! Work/study/sprog summer holidays have made things a bit crazy, I've been keeping a paper food diary though and had a 3.5lbs loss last week! :D

I've got one of these diaries,they're ace - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/retrofromscratch?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Will try and keep up to date on here too!

Slow cooker full of bolognaise today, so it's ready when I get home and avoid the takeaway craving.

I'm back from holiday in a couple of days (fly back tomorrow but away with the girls for another night) and then I'm getting my act together. I've had my fill of frankfurter sausages and seriously good rich potato salad, pate with gherkins on toast for brekkie and silly amounts of beer, wine, gin... Bloody well done you on your 8lb loss. That's brilliant :)))))))) x

Just checking to see if you're ok. Not spotted you much on Twitter either. Bloody kids eh? ;)

Those diaries are lovely :) Which one have you got?

That's an amazing loss! Super well done :D xx

I got the Story of Science one :D

Between the sprogs being home and working pretty much full time for CAB and then OU on top I seem to constantly be running out of time. Keeping a food diary seems to help me keep focussed on the other stuff though.

Just 6 weeks to the next OU exam, then that's year 2 done and I'm one module away from a degree, two modules away from honours. Phew.

Back