Purplebint's Diary

sherlann said:
Face for radio my backside!! you are gorgeous. Dont talk yourself down lady

Agreed x

Haha, I still think I shall wait for the radio version ;) I do have to do a silly photoshoot this Wednesday to promote adult cycling courses, so my mug will be plastered all over the Council's posters/free papers/heavens knows where else soon :S

2lbs on for me, half of what I was expecting so that'll do me. I know it's just retention from upping the exercise so will see if I can up my water intake to shift it. Planning on going for another swim tomorrow morning, if the weather is safe enough for cycling there.

Onwards and downwards. Less snacking, more superfree, more water.

Breakfast - Ginger green monster smoothie

Post swim nack - Ryvita sweet chilli thins (hexb) + apple

Lunch - Leftover chicken jalfrezi and bhajis

Snack (not doing well with the no snacking, but the swimming made me ravenous) 2 x packs of sweet chilli thins (9 syns)

Dinner - Bolognaise stuffed peppers, asparagus and couscous.

Drinks so far

3 mug black tea
3 pint NAS

Syns used so far 9

Exercise

School run and sprog drop off 3km
Bike ride to pool 2km
Swim 32 lengths - 0.8km
Bike ride home 2km
School run 2km

Last edited:
Stuffed peppers, spicy couscous and asparagus

wpid-IMAG2110-1-1.jpg

I am off for the cycling photoshoot this afternoon so need to make sure I eat loads around midday to keep my energy up this afternoon. Just hoping it stays dry, a 25km ride is one thing. A 25km soggy ride would be something else completely crappy :(

Planned food today

Breakfast - Grapefruit

Snack - Apple

Brunch - Couscous and stuffed pepper leftovers.

Late lunch - Bacon, eggs, beans, 2 x snacksize chocolates (10syns)

Planned snacks for bike ride - 2 x oaty bars (hexb + 3 syns)

Dinner - Bolognaise, pasta and hexa cheese

Drinks so far
1 mug black tea
1 pint NAS

Syns used 13

Exercise

School run 1 2.5km
School run 2 2km
Bike ride for photoshoot 17km - that was one way, had to be collected to save another 17km ride home through flooding.

Last edited:
Good luck - hope you enjoyed it! 25k????? Meh x

It's the other side of the city to me, but works out at 12.5km there, photo stuff and then I have to haul myself home again. My arse is going to be sore tomorrow and I have that silly gym induction then. I might have to re-arrange that.

I have to leave here about half 4, so plenty of time for mugs of tea and still trying to figure out what to wear.

I'm thinking this

552976_10151563897675134_817975133_.jpg

Purplebint said:
It's the other side of the city to me, but works out at 12.5km there, photo stuff and then I have to haul myself home again. My arse is going to be sore tomorrow and I have that silly gym induction then. I might have to re-arrange that.

I have to leave here about half 4, so plenty of time for mugs of tea and still trying to figure out what to wear.

I'm thinking this

Looks great :) hey, you putting off the induction are you? ;)

Haha, as long as my arse is capable of riding there tomorrow then I'm going to the induction. I can't join the gym without it and I need to start saving the money on my swimming ;)

Purplebint said:
Yep, a purple glittery mankini one. I'm setting the trend for cyclists in 2012.

Lol

With fluorescent green legwarmers too Kel

I did ponder the leopard skin but it clashed with my hair, at least with a purple mankini I'm accessorising. The green leg warmers are both an accessory and a safety tool enabling me to be seen by other road users. Remember everyone, think bike ;)

Mmmmm, basily salad. I've just ordered a big bunch of basil in my shopping as I am having 'italian' cravings :)

I do love fresh basil, I plant lime basil each year that is absolutely wonderful in salads.

I went to the gym induction! My bum wants to fall off and never get on the bike again but I went, hooray! I tried out lots of machines and talked over what I can and can't do with my back injury. I've got the forms to sort out and pay up and then I will be a proper gym member, haha.

and now, for an early lunch! *starving*

Back