Purplebint's Diary

Have been for a trip to the local asian supermarket to pick up some low syn (and not low syn) goodies.

IMAG2201.jpg

The mushroom infused soy sauce is fantastic for chow mein, and I've got some lovely rice noodles for bulking out spicy soups too :)

I will try not to eat all the Pocky and Koala cookies all in one go. I am feeling very poorly with a high temp and sore throat so might have some treats this evening though.

I love pocky and the koala biscuits so much! Yum! X

Planned food today

Breakfast - 1/3 melon + 2 plums.

Lunch - Notdogs, poached egg, mushrooms and tomatoes

Dinner - Mushroom chow mein with sweet chilli chicken (0.25 syn for agave)

Drinks so far

2 mugs tea (hexa)
1 pint NAS

Syns used - all of my syns will be going on stupid strepsils. I'm not counting them as I'm taking as needed, but will stay as syn free as I can to cover them.

Exercise

Flumping on sofa with blanket and some feel good movies. Princess Bride and Labyrinth I think, maybe some Back To The Future.

Planned food today

Breakfast - 1/3 melon + 2 plums.

Lunch - Notdogs, poached egg, mushrooms and tomatoes

Dinner - Mushroom chow mein with sweet chilli chicken (0.25 syn for agave)

Drinks so far

2 mugs tea (hexa)
1 pint NAS

Syns used - all of my syns will be going on stupid strepsils. I'm not counting them as I'm taking as needed, but will stay as syn free as I can to cover them.

Exercise

Flumping on sofa with blanket and some feel good movies. Princess Bride and Labyrinth I think, maybe some Back To The Future.

Poor you. We watched Back to the Future the other saturday and despite the PG certificate it has alot of swearing (a bit like Mrs Doubtfire) so be warned! Stardust is a good sofa day movie. And Peter Pan (this version Peter Pan (2003) - IMDb). Cant beat retro... The Goonies ;)

Get well soon x

It's amazing how many PG films really are quite rude, Ghostbusters has some scenes that I had to explain away to Abi the other day, heh.

Mushroom chow mein with sweet chilli chicken. Lots of garlic, ginger and chilli to help shift this bug.

wpid-IMAG2205-1-1.jpg

Planned food today

Breakfast - Porridge and blueberries (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Post swim snack - A big slice of melon and an apple

Lunch - leftover chow mein and chilli chicken

Dinner - Nandos! Butterfly chicken (3.5), spicy rice (2.5) + corn on the cob. Bottomless yoghurt (2.5syns)

Drinks so far

2 pints NAS
1 mug tea
4 glasses diet coke
1 half pint Old Speckled Hen (4.5syns)

Syns used 13

Exercise

Swim 32 lengths/ 0.8km

Last edited:
Wow, swam how many lengths? You feeling better today? x

They were very slow lengths, I am still feeling grotty but the swimming is great pain relief for my back so didn't want to skip it. I felt a lot better after the exercise really :)

Went to the cinema with hubby to watch Avengers this afternoon (yum, yum, Jeremy Renner) then to Nandos for some SW friendly foodage.

Butterfly chicken breast, hot, with spicy rice and corn on the cob. Followed by a bottomless frozen yoghurt

wpid-IMAG2207-1.jpg

Avengers and nandos sounds like a great day! :) x

Purplebint said:
They were very slow lengths, I am still feeling grotty but the swimming is great pain relief for my back so didn't want to skip it. I felt a lot better after the exercise really :)

Went to the cinema with hubby to watch Avengers this afternoon (yum, yum, Jeremy Renner) then to Nandos for some SW friendly foodage.

Butterfly chicken breast, hot, with spicy rice and corn on the cob. Followed by a bottomless frozen yoghurt

Yum .. Is the frozen yogurt a desert a nandos then? X

Yep - Fat Free Frozen Yoghurt, you get a bowl and can just keep filling it up! lol

It was caramel flavour too and lovely. I've just ran it through syns online and it comes out as 2.5 syns per 100g as there's added sugar and flavourings. Worth every syn and it stopped me ordering the cheesecake ;)

Purplebint said:
Yep - Fat Free Frozen Yoghurt, you get a bowl and can just keep filling it up! lol

It was caramel flavour too and lovely. I've just ran it through syns online and it comes out as 2.5 syns per 100g as there's added sugar and flavourings. Worth every syn and it stopped me ordering the cheesecake ;)

Oh wow that's fab :)

Back