Purplebint's Diary

Seared lime and ginger tuna steak, baked sweet potato with soft cheese and green chilli and a salad

wpid-IMAG2548-1.jpg

I'm mixing my food optimizing up a bit after being in a rut for so long. I'm cutting back on my carbs, cutting out all processed carby foods and just getting my carbs from fruit and veg and upping my 'good' fat intake. Still sticking to extra easy, and using my syns/hex's for oils and cheese. I've also cut out the diet coke completely, bought a new canister for my soda stream for when I'm craving fizzy, lots of NAS and lots of green tea/rooibos.

Hopefully it will kickstart my losses again.

I'm using My Fitness Pal to track it all, it's great for keeping an eye on the carb/protein/fat stuff. I just wish there was a way to turn calorie counting off. I'm purplebint over there if anyone wants to add me - purplebint's profile at MyFitnessPal

Breakfast - 2 x fried eggs (1tsp EVO ) + tinned toms - 2 syns

Lunch - BNS and red pepper soup, with 20g cheese - 2 syns

Snack - 40g cheese and some red onion -hexa. 8 olives - 1syn.

Dinner - Chicken and veg stir fry with chilli, ginger and lime sauce - hexb olive oil.

Drinks

1 mug tea
2 mug green tea.
1 mug black coffee
4 pint NAS

Syns used - 5

Last edited:
Breakfast - Fried eggs and tinned toms. 2 syns of EVO.

Lunch - Moussaka and salad. (1/2 hexa + hexb of EVO)

Dinner - BNS and red pepper soup topped with cheese (1/2 hexa) and fresh coriander.

Drinks

1 mug tea

Syns -2

Exercise

Swim
Walk home - 2km

My new size 12 swimming costumes arrived today, hooray! No photos of me in them though, some things are best left unseen, lol!

Breakfast - Fried eggs, tinned toms - 2 syns of EVO

Lunch - Butternut squash and red pepper soup. 1.5 syns of soup.

Dinner - No idea, tis weigh in day so something light. I might have some homemade guacamole and celery.

Snack - 50g brazil nuts.

Drinks

1 mug tea
2 pints NAS
1 mug coffee with cream. 1.5 syns

Exercise

Walk to library and park with sprogs - 5km.

Purplebint said:
4.5lbs off, 76 total on slimming world. 104 pounds off from my heaviest. Whoop, whoop!

Well
Done thats fabulous :)))))

Wow 104lb is incredible!! Well done x

Back