Purplebint's Diary

Purplebint said:
4.5lbs off, 76 total on slimming world. 104 pounds off from my heaviest. Whoop, whoop!

That is brilliant - well done! U must feel gr8 x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Breakfast - Fried egg and tinned toms - 2 syns of EVO

Lunch - Bacon, pepper and onion omelette - 2 syns of EVO

Dinner - 2 x homemade beefburgers, cheese (hexa), bacon, BNS chips and salad.

Drinks

2 mugs tea
1 pint NAS

Syns used - 4

Right, I'm going to stop counting my syns as of this week. I'm loving eating the Primal way, so I'm going to stay mostly within a SW framework with a 1/3 superfree each meal but not do the syns thing.

Breakfast - Fried eggs and tinned toms -

Lunch - Bacon omelette with smoked paprika

Dinner - Lime and coconut chicken, sweet potato or BNS wedges and salad. I'm using full fat coconut milk for a million syns but you could use Kara coconut milk for a hexa if you like. http://omnom365.com/150812/

wpid-IMAG2558-1.jpg

Exercise

4km bike ride
1km swim

Last edited:
I'm sticking to the 1/3 superfree, but I'm eating a lot more fats than I could cover with my syns. The Primal eating is all about cutting out processed foods, grains and legumes so no low-fat, fat-removed, 'diet' substitutes and just eating healthily really.

I'm enjoying it so far, but will come back to slimming world syns if the scales stop agreeing with me ;)

Well done, you've done SO well Hun :) let me know how you get on with the primal way. I have got to the point where I can't see the wood for the trees. My head spins with all the different options, the many ways to lose weight... I just want to chill!!! X

Hey GinMummy! I was going to email you later about the OU stuff, will let you know about the Primal stuff too! :)

Hi gettingfit, I seem to be randomly picking between the two at the minute. Just reading as much info as I can and cooking what I fancy ;) There are so many different takes on how to do it that I'll probably just forge my own path through. I found this on Pinterest yesterday which I liked a lot - The Ultimate Guide to Eating Paleo (Infographic) | Greatist

Getting back to basics and steering clear of all the processed stuff has done me the world of good though, I have so much energy!

*drinking tea with cream in it*

Sounds like a sensible approach - the problem with sw or ww is that as you at they favour diet everything which isn't actually very healthy. Real proper food even things like oil, avocado, nuts, smoothies, dried fruit that would be mega syns aren't bad foods infact all the processed crap is much worse!

Hope it works well for you. X

Put on some old stuff to do Zumba in this morning and realised that it was the same stuff I wore to do Race For Life last year. So I took an after pic.

Weight2520Loss.jpg

Purplebint said:
Put on some old stuff to do Zumba in this morning and realised that it was the same stuff I wore to do Race For Life last year. So I took an after pic.

Wow....what a difference a year makes ....

Luvin the pics - great motivation to us all and I am in dire need of that at the moment!!!

Sounds like a sensible approach - the problem with sw or ww is that as you at they favour diet everything which isn't actually very healthy. Real proper food even things like oil, avocado, nuts, smoothies, dried fruit that would be mega syns aren't bad foods infact all the processed crap is much worse!

Hope it works well for you. X

Yes, that's always been my issue with SW. The use of sweetener and 'diet' food which is full of rubbish.

Back