Purpleds Maintaining Diary

Atomic- Dinner was....Udon noodles, fresh chilli, the last of my garden pakchoi, pork mince with lentils, broccoli.

Okay it seems like my diary has been taken over by wedding dresses haha! I did try some on today and they looked gorgeous and more structured. Suited my body but they 'wasn't very me' I'm not really into crisp white/diamanté/satin blah! So although they suited me I hated them.

Okay so my first real day of maintaining. I changed my daily points from 35 to 38!! Plus 49 weeklies. I have to try and eat my ap the day I earn them

Day 1
30 mins cross trainer (3ap)
20 mins strength training (2ap)
38 weeklies + 5ap + 49 weeklies remain

Breakfast - porridge 4pp, almond milk 1pp, blueberries, yogurt 2pp
Lunch - wrap 4pp, chicken 2pp, lettuce, mango sauce 1pp. Homemade soup 2pp
Dinner - Salmon 5pp, wedges 4pp, green beans, carrots, garlic mayo 2pp
Snacks - mocha 2pp, sunbites 3pp, apple, banana, melon, nuts 4pp, homemade berry flapjack 7pp,

= 43pp

0ap remain
49 weeklies remain

Food looks very nice indeed. Have you just started back at the gym this week? How are you finding it? Hope your knees are better now.

Knees kinda got worse through not exercising. I'm not in pain it's just a horrible sound. Plus it's kinda everywhere. Hips, wrists, shoulder, neck, feet. So I asked my next door neighbour (she's a physio) as I have been teaching her daughter piano. She said I should carry on exercising as it helps but avoid running or high impact for the moment.

But it was like I never stopped, jumping back into it felt normal and good. Not sure I'd feel the same after a run as I think I'd notice the lack of fitness more lol.

Day 2

49 weeklies remain
7ap points earnt (gym)

Breakfast - 2 x wholemeal toast (5pp) 2 x egg (5pp) mushrooms, spring onion
Lunch - Wrap (4pp) salad, tuna (2pp) olives (1pp) sunbites (3pp) yogurt (2pp)
Dinner (not yet eaten) Sausage Casserole (14pp), mash (5pp)
Snacks - banana, apple, melon, olives (3pp), crackers (3pp) cheese (4pp) hot choc (3pp)

= 54 pp
38 dailies used, 7ap used, 9 weeklies used
= 40 weeklies remain

Sausage casserole sounds good. I had that on Sunday, although I suspect yours was nicer and it sounds like it had proper sausages in it whereas I used low fat ones. Really not the same!

Do you feel you have got used to eating a bit more now? I have been trialling eating back most of my activity points (as well as weeklies) this week and to be honest I am finding it a bit of a struggle. Eating the extra makes me feel a bit out of control but I am still not eating enough extra to not have lots of activity points over at the end of the week :/ I think it has made me appreciate how hard it must be to switch to maintaining and still feel even vaguely in control of stuff.

Wow I've not updated in nearly a week!

STS this week!! :)

Had a naughty weekend! Went to see my cousin on X factor and are out Saturday breakfast lunch and dinner. Then breakfast, lunch and chippy last night. So surprisingly STs!

Woop!
How is everyone?

And Atomic I must admit.....I feel totally out of control maintaining. The freedom feels hard to manage. I know if I overeat and gain then I can lose it again if I try. So that doesn't bother me. It's just forgetting everything I have learnt this year and starting again eating more food. Lol

Great news you have managed another STS. Well done! Especially given a fairly indulgent sounding evening.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but its kind of reassuring in some very crooked way to hear that you feel out of control eating more. I wondered if it was just because I progressed as far as I thought I had with my psychological issues with food. But I guess when losing weight we learn a new lifestyle and then when maintaining some of those rules fall away. I guess it makes sense that it would leave us feeling a bit like we are in free fall.

How was xfactor? I am probably the worse person to ask as I have never seen a single episode but from other people's comments when you mentioned it your niece must be really good.

Hey sorry not been around guys!

Been really poorly! Coughing blood eek! On and off for over a day. They are not sure what it was and I've had millions of tests and scans! Everything seems to be fine now, I just have flu symptoms and aches. And huge white blotches in my tonsils. So this week I've been resting off the flu. I feel weak but lots better. The only thing I did different prior to coughing blood was take wilkos own brand flu tablets. (I usually buy the branded) so it could be an allergic reaction to something in that.

Got a doctors appointment tomorrow as need something for throat (maybe tonsillitis??) but they are a bit worried about giving me anything that could unsettle my stomach lining or something like that.

I will catch up with you all soon. I just wanted to check in.

Xx

Oh no!! You have my sympathies. I share your hatred of doctors and dread getting so ill I actually need to see them, as if being that ill isn't bad enough itself.

Glad you sound like you are on the mend a bit.

Take care of yourself xx

Slightly better. I'm back at work tomorrow (working from home until end of the week) that way no one catches my cold an I can work in my pjs.
But the coughing blood thing never arrived back. Thankfully.
Negative thing is I had full on vertigo for 2 days. It was horrible. All I could do was lay down and watch tv. Even sitting up for a drink sent me dizzy. I just kept throwin up. The doctor had to visit, just walking to the loo was hard and I had to hold onto the oh. I felt so stupid. The tablets I got worked within 2 hours.
What is wrong with me?
Today I have been great.

Unfortunately I did weigh in today and I am down to 133 lbs. I don't like it. I need to gain back at least 1 stone.

Oh sweetie. Vertigo is horrible. I keep having dizzy spells - have been for about 3 months now and they ruled out vertigo but it's a horrid feeling. Pleased the blood thing stayed away though. Hope you feel much better soon and get some meat on them bones - lots of stews, dumplings and chocolate is in order :) xxx

And icecream made with cream not low fat yogurt.

This evening I made sweet potato mash with real Lincolnshire sausages, carrots, parsnips and onion gravy.
And cheesecake
And a smartie cookie
And a hot chocolate.

:) I have my appetite back. I want the 1 stone back on by 1st jan. Then my weight from 1st jan 2012 14stone 7lbs. I'll weigh 10stone 7lbs. Which was my initial target at the beginning of the year.

I can't believe I'm 9stone 7. 5stone down since jan. crazy stuff.

5ft 9

So the weight I felt the best at was 10 stone 7.
But there wasn't much difference even if I go to 11stone.

Back