Purplejays Food Diary - All Green

Friday... can't remember - may pop back and amend! Hmm, supper was chinese mushroom curry, rice and chips (shared) and half a bottle of red...

Saturday... today, as I type, I am on pint of lager no 4 so I may as well discount today as flexible syns! I had a bagal for breakfast and one for lunch plus a couple of cup cakes (been helping out at NCT nearly new sale and couldn't resist) but I did manage to have a health tea (veggie cottage pie, cabbage, carrots, peas and gravy (HA, 3 syns) and stay away from the cheese to a large extent at the buffet - we are just back from a wedding evening do. If I could just stick to the vodka lol!

Ah well, tomorrow is another day. Planning to go to the gym at some point and stay away from the alcohol! Hope you are all having a good weekend!

xxx

Sunday

Breakfast
Onion Bagel with phili light and scrambled egg (11 syns and 0.5HB)

I know you aren't supposed to but will miss one of my HB to compensate - bread is bread after all!

Lunch
Savoury rice or pasta in sauce - will decide later

Tea
Potatoes, brocolli, carrots, sweetcorn, quorn sausage (all free)
Gravy (2 syns), (cheese 0.5HB)

Snacks
Milk in drinks (HA)

Not been doing my diary for a few days as you can see but have been sticking mostly to plan, although had a few to many syns as usual! Only managed Tuesday at the Gym and Thursday at Zumba so far this week.

I lost 1lb at my weigh in on Tuesday :)

Friday

Breakfast
Fruit and fibre and milk (HA&HB)

Lunch
Not sure yet, we are out for lunch probably at Morrisons after M's swimming lesson.

Tea
Either veg pasta sauce with pasta (1 syn) or veg chilli with rice (free). Both made - will see what we fancy later.

Snacks
Milk in drinks (HA)

Back