put weight on

Jezzebelle, have you tried chicken thigh fillets sprinkled with garlic and a bit of salt and pepper then rolled in your daily allowance of oatbran, spray with frylight then baked for about 30 mins served with BBQ sauce that Lady Mahayla suggested (recipes I love) ?? My LIFESAVER on PP days and feels like a real treat! May not be your cup of tea but I love it and fill up on chicken/ prawn etc during the day with the vinagarette dressing in the dukan book. Also made a thai green curry with green thai spices (check no oil added to mix)quark and 1/2 tblspn of philly extra light which is grand on a pp day and a nice saucy dish that is okay without veg. May help. Good luck with this week and I will keep everything crossed for a good loss next week.

thanks trudy, i cant abide bbq sauce though or chicken thighs lol i do make thai green curry though. it doesn't help that i don't like seafood so i am limited as too what i can eat.

I'll get there it's not going to kill me having boring food 3 or 4 days a week. I've only got (hopefully) a few weeks left on cruise and ive managed 25 1/2 weeks of doing it a few more will be fine

Get you, brilliant!! Just a little glitch after all! LOL x

Back