PUT YOUR WEIGH-IN DAY HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home16 it is easier after a while. However summer time is not the best time to starting a diet. I need to skeep so many event's. The worst part is that people don't understand that you are on diet and keep saying that "you can break it just for a one day". I was trying to explain my colleague at work that I will not join them for a dinner (work related) as I am on diet and I can't eat any of the ordinary food. She said: "you can but you don't want to - well that's your choice." Wrrrrrrrrrrrrr so annoying! Even family is not helping sometimes... "Are you not afraid of JOJO effect if you lose so fast? Look I've lost 4kg and I eat what I want..." What's wrong with these people? That's my life and my choice! At least my husband is proud of me!

Avaya. i have been having the same issue with my friends too. they keep trying to get me to come off the diet but they just dont know how crap i feel about myself.... i always have to tuck my tummy in and i am just sick of it.

At least my flatmate is proud of me:D:D:D:D

i am just hoping i can stay on it as long as you have at least:family2:

:family2:yes yes yes! i soooo need the support

Monday for me.... I just had my first weigh in this morning (I'm on Lipotrim 100% TFR)... and I have lost 12lbs after my first week!!! I am soooo excited :D

Monday

I'm excited... Week 3 weigh in this morning shows another 6lbs off... yayyyy :D :D :D

Hi all,
had my first weigh in today...
started at 110kg and down to 105kg.
The lady at the pharmacy said I'd lost 5 pounds (although she looked a lil confused when trying to use the chart).
Can someone please confirm that I have lost more than 5 pounds...
I think its 11 isnt it? Just a little disheartening, especially with such a big difference! xxx

Thanks Avaya,
I was on a bit of a downer after seeing everyones great first week weight loss! Then me having a loss of 5lb. Cant believe she got it wrong in the chemist. Had to post to ask someone as I thought I was cracking up lol. So happy now! xx

Hehe well some people use kg, some use pounds. And some people have problem with conversion ;-) anyway congrats, keep going!

MY WI Day is Thursday.

Last edited:
My 10 week oficaly finished.
Lost 4.1lbs (1.9kg)
and you know what? I have lost over 20% of my body mass!!!!!! :angel:

Week 3 weigh in - 5 lbs. that;s 24lbs in 3 weeks. Couldn't be happier. :D

Just looking at your losses Avaya - what a phenominal job - absolutely awe inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back