Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is Thursday :)

weight.png

First Weigh in 7lbs gone forever!! xx

AND I LOST 11LBS... DELIGHTED

Catlackey brill job.. Keep er lit

Is it wrong to get weighed every day?

It looks as if everybody picks a day in the week and gets weighed then?

After 5 days I have lost 3kg.

You can weigh yourself everyday at home if you want but most of us go to the chemist/docs to get weighed weekly on the same day. I go on a thursday morning. Do you get weighed at home or when you get the weekly shakes? I weigh myself afew times a week just to see the lbs vanishing then i go YESSS another few gone :D

AND well done on your loss

My weigh in was a Tuesday but due to chemist changing day to go in and get weighed its now a Friday

You can weigh yourself everyday at home if you want but most of us go to the chemist/docs to get weighed weekly on the same day. I go on a thursday morning. Do you get weighed at home or when you get the weekly shakes? I weigh myself afew times a week just to see the lbs vanishing then i go YESSS another few gone :D

Hi, I work away for four weeks at a time and the chemist gave me all his stock, 3.5 weeks, that I brought away with me. I don't have access to a chemist out here for weekly weigh ins.

I have been weighing myself everyday at the same time and every day I have seen weight loss, except today :cry:

I know that I must not get down beat and stick to the process and it will work so I will certainly continue.

I'm on Day 7 now and can honestly say it's not that difficult. I thought it would be tougher but it really isn't.

Mine is Tuesday xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back