PUT YOUR WEIGH-IN DAY HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weigh in day is THURSDAYS for me. Only had one so far. A long way to go but trying to stay focused on getting through this week. Good luck to everyone.

Hi my 2nd day on limpotrim I have not been on the shakes since sept last year I lost 5stone in 4months iv maintained my weight and enjoyed the break in between!! But I would like to lose another 18LBS first weight SUNDAY!!
#letsdothis

Hi...
My 1st day on Lipotrim, my weigh in date is Wednesday... I've read some beautiful weight losses on this website, I hope I can "join" you!!!!

Hi Food Lover, yes come join these mad hatters :D

Started yesterday and weigh in day is going to be a Monday :scale:

Monday

Friday/Saturday depending when I can get to the chemist- This week will only be a five day weigh in as started today

Wow your doing well on the diet keep it up, I'm currently only on Day 3 but I've seen a loss already of 11lb xD

Monday for me

First time on lipotrim but have done the cambridge diet before, m loving lipotrip as I have to to the pharmacy every week and it makes it feel like a prescription that I have to take to make me feel better. I am on day 10 now and have lost 8lbs. Weigh in day is on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back