Putting your loss into perspecfive

Andrea5867

Just had the shock of my life
Sold a few of my daughters old clothes on eBay and struggled with two big carrier bags to the post office huffing and puffing
Just got back and looked at the weight of the parcels - 5.75 kgs
To date I've lost 18lbs so just over 8kg
OMG that weight ive just struggled to carry was 70% of what I've lost today and I was carrying that on my body every day
Whoop - no more xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's exactly what I've been thinking. I'm
albs away from a 7 stone loss. My niece weighs this. I picked her up and carried her around the living room (well tried to pick her up, more dragged). It's amazing to think I carried that about every day. It's no wonder I was tired all the time!

Wow- seven stone - you must feel fantastic x
If I take my mid BMI then that's what I have to lose in total bit I think it'd make me a bit too skinny tbh
Let's just hope that in a few more weeks I'm saying I've lost approaching that too xxx

amazing when ya do the carrying of ya old weight...i did it with stones in a big rucksack and could not even lift it..mind you 8st is a lot of excess baggage pmsl ...well done hun xxx

amazing when ya do the carrying of ya old weight...i did it with stones in a big rucksack and could not even lift it..mind you 8st is a lot of excess baggage pmsl ...well done hun xxx

Maybe I should have taken your approach rather than dragging my neice about the living room lol

I've now lost the same amount as an old boss weighs and an elderly family friend - it's weird thinking I've lost the same as a whole person! Makes me really shocked at how big I really was and even more determined never to go back there again.

Same here Rachel - I actually can't imagine how I got about alright weighing that much... it's still difficult to comprehend. I know I've got lots left to go so I think it will be something that will continue to amaze me lol.x

My goal weight on this diet is half the weight I was at my heaviest - which will be weird, as I will have literally lost half of me. Using it to help motivate me at the moment, and hopefully it will help spur me to keep the weight off too when I get there!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat - I've got 5 more stone to go and that will be a loss of 12 stone... I will have lost half of me too.

We have done this much, we sure can do the rest :D x

:eek:

I thought losing a 3rd of my body weight would feel a bit weird, but half? That's a bit scary.

I admire you both for how well you are doing and being so determined to see it through.

its very strange when you look back at how much weight ya have lost ...my initial goal on exante is 11st which will make me BMI 24.9..And 10st 7lb lighter.. My next goal after that is 10st so that will take me to a total of 11st 7lb weight loss...very scarey...but i cant wait to get there xx

valentine said:
its very strange when you look back at how much weight ya have lost ...my initial goal on exante is 11st which will make me BMI 24.9..And 10st 7lb lighter.. My next goal after that is 10st so that will take me to a total of 11st 7lb weight loss...very scarey...but i cant wait to get there xx

Neither can I. It's a good feeling for it to be so close to reach now isn't it.

Reading this thread is really inspiring. I get so caught up in feeling overwhelmed at how much I have to lose that I end up really stressing myself...which ends up being more of a problem than actually following the diet.
Realistically, I have about 5 stone to lose to be in a healthy weight range (although I'd love to lose more and get back to where I was). Often, in my head, it feels an almost insurmountable goal..but whenever I read what others have already achieved it reminds me it is doable! Thanks.

My hairdresser was asking me how much av lost and I said 40kg, and she was sooo shocked as she's only 50kg. I wanna lose 20kg more making it a total of 60kg *eeek*.

My hairdresser was asking me how much av lost and I said 40kg, and she was sooo shocked as she's only 50kg. I wanna lose 20kg more making it a total of 60kg *eeek*.

Back