Quacking away at my weight!!

Been at home in bed most if the day feeling yuk ? I have had a soup and two cracker breads.
I will have some proper tea but not hungry at all and just want to sleep :(
Xx

Feeling a little better than i did yesterday and made it in to work today at least!!
had shake for brekkie and then had noodles forlunch 230 calories with 2x ryvita to "dunk"!!
Apple,satsuma and snackajacks for treats!
Am going to see my brother and sis in laws new house tonight and then they want to eat out but I will be beign gooooddd !! Weigh in onSundayand has sneaky cheeky peaky onthe scales this morning and they were reading as they should!! so need to keep that way. Umpiringall day tomorrow and then race for life onSunday so fingers crossedthisrain stops!!
Hope you are all having a good day!
6 days until my birthday 7 days unilifinishmy job, 11 days until holiday!! and 23 days until i start my new job!
Exciting times
x

Glad to hear your feeling better now

Wow you have a lot to look forward to! Good luck esp for your race for life how amazing

Im starting a new job in a few weeks aswell i work shifts now and can manage slim fast but my first week is 9-5 then who knows what shifts! How do you think you will get on with a change of routine? Xx

I lost 3lbs!! Which if you read my previous posts was spread over 2 weeks and included a four pound gain last week which we dont talk about!!
so I have now officially lost 30lbs!!!! more than 2 stone!! amazeballs never thought I would say that doing it off my own back :)
Very happy sal sal !!
Now this week i have a lot on but hopint to get another 3lb loss so I can go on holiday the week after and not think about it!
Woo hoo!!
xxx

Race for life 5k complete! Amazing morning and now off for lunch with my amazing friend who is battling breast cancer and winning!! Xx

Well its been a couple of days since my last update!
So Sunday i went out after race for life and had a roast dinner and it was divine!!!!! I refused pudding and people nearly fell off their seats! :) Happy Ducky :)
Monday was a good day as I have netball training at night so i run around like a loony for two hours! Ate well and was within my calories so feeling good :)
Today i have meetings after work as I do tomorrow as well and then thursday is my birthday and leaving night for work! Then Friday last day for me at Work!! 2 weeks off one of them in the sunshine in Greece!!
Hoping beyond hope to get down below the 17 stone mark this week! As that would mean i have come from the 19-18, 18-17 and then 17-16s since I started this journey on the 28th april! wowsers!

So munching through a massive salad right now that is taking me forever to eat! keeps me busy over lunch!
Hoping everyone else is ok its been quiet on the boards the last few days
xxx

Shake salad and sushi are the words of the day! Accompanied by some tangerines an apple and some lovely space raider pickled onion crisps!
I'm on birthday tomorrow and then finish work on Friday mode!!
Hurrah hurrah!
X

Birthday and leaving do yesterday!! Straight on it today after calzone for tea and copious alcohol! Salad and sushi for lunch no brekkie and veg jalfrezi for tea! Yum! Proper celebration is tomorrow night meal out with the pals! Scared for weigh in Sunday but I shall survive!
Off to Greece I. Tuesday for a week and cannot wait!!

image-1373181589.jpg

Thought I would be brave at the 30lb lost and post a pic!!! Don't know if its obvious or not but the pink photo was taken last Sunday and the other one is me T my biggest
Xx

You look amazing even at if are at the marathon you go out and show off new you and enjoy it! Happy birthday and happy holidays with tour determination you'll be back on it when your home !

Thanks!! 5k rather than marathon!!! Lol x

Whoops birthday week has undone me!! 3lb GAIN!!
Never mind that will come off soon after holiday! 2 nights out and 4 meals out wont help!!
X

Ooooo love the before and after pics, you look great an well done on the race for life Hun x

Thanks love glad to see you back ? holidays tomorrow so will sign back on in a week!!
Cheerios xx

Hello hello!! I am back had a lovely holiday ate and drank too much but managed to maintain! So just the three pounds extra from my lowest weight to lose and in this heat I should sweat it off!! Update properly soon xx

Back