Quacking away at my weight!!

Lost 3lbs so that's all the holiday and birthday week weight gone x

Oh dear I have been a bad girl!
I have been cheating! and thinking I can get away with it- Exercising lots and eating back my calories so where I should have had a really good loss the last couple of weeks I have actually only lost one pound! I know its better than nothing but everything has tailed off- Updating my diary, calorie counting and most of all "what" I am eating! So its back on the severe counting for me- Cereal plus skimme dmilk for brekkie, 70cal alpen bar for snack this morning, out for lunch which will be chicken salad- no dressing and then tea will be a microwave meal. I was away for the weekend so have no fruit or anything for today but will stock up tonight and stop my cheating ways!
Keeping the exercise going- Walking 2 miles at lunch time and then either netball or gym at night.
Hope to report back on here how well i have done on Sunday! and get below the pesky 17 stone barrier to set myself the next set of goals
xx

Buck up mi duck! Youve fallen so have i but back on it. You have a good plan to stick to he he ! What are dinner ideas? Are they 250is like a shake? X

Lunches have been based at under 300 calories and have varied from ASDA snack pots- Mash with roast onion is afave! you also get mash with broccoli and cheese, Chow mein noodles and a chicken mushroom noodle thing You just add boiling water so it makes it easy! , rice cakes with ham and cheese triangles, Soup etcBeen eating lots of fruit this week as well, Had an apple and 2 plums so far today and got blueberries for this afternoon- enjoying it as well !
Am being nice and organised and having my lunch box ready in the morning and eating brekkie at home is helping rather than my usual !
Started a new job 3 weeks ago and its lots of out and about and meetings in cafes so having to avoind scones and cakes and things!!! lol
xx

I have looked at those asda pots but as they say calories per 100 g made up i haven't got them as i dont know how many grams a 50 g po make once made up ha ha !!

Sound good though some good ideas.

My favourite is two pieces of crusts away bread (50cals each) one egg dry fried and one egg white feels like such a treat but haven't mastered the runny egg in microwave and i fear i would cry if it was hard and thats all i had brought!! Prawn salads too you can have so many. If you like them you can have two cracker bread, kraft seafood salad dressing and quite a few large prawns mmmmm for 100 cals

Going to try savoury rice cakes i think i usually have two and jam as a snack

If you have my fitness pal on your phone you can scan the barcode of anything and it gives you the calories!! It's my life saver! I am unfortunately allergic to prawns so I can't have them :(
I am on the road so much I need my lunch ready and easy so this works as can always get boiling water xx

O i didnt know that i get realy confused with the pre cooked cooked calories !!! I will try it thank you. Yeah i need easy things have a microwave and toaster but needs to be very quick to make at night!

Thanks ! X

Massive decision made today! As of Monday I start lipotrim. Have thought long and hard and I am addicted to food and the only way to stop me eating is to remove the thing I am addicted to. Slowly but surely since i came off the SF programme i have been increasing what I eat and althoguh i am active its not enough so I have a week's supply had a lengthy chat with the pharmacist and she was very helpful.
Start Monday!!
Will let you know how I feel but anm expecting the worst- headaches, tired etc etc Anything better will be great!
xx

It's been a while!! So I am on day five of lipotrim a vlcd with three shakes a day and four litres of water!! I am fine and not feeling awful at all:)
Away to get bloods done and then go for a weigh in at chemist and get next weeks stuff!! I am really excited for weigh in! Xx

9lbs off!! Defo doing another week!! xx

Not really :( I had gone up a wee bit in the last few weeks as had been cheating so I am now on the Chemists scales down to 17st 3lbs which is where i was a few weeks ago On my scales at home I have used all along I am now 16st 12lbs!!
I have a lot to lose so it doesnt "feel" different until I notice a dress size- I have taken all my measurements and will do these monthly X

So i have a plan!, there is no way i can do this total food replacement long term, it was easier stopping smoking! I am going to continue on this plan until the 6th september so another 2 full weeks and then i will refeed for a week amd then i am sticking with a shake in the morning healthy lunch andtea, very low carbs and think i will attempt the 5:2 fasting plan but do it as every other day.
On a plus side i had the doctor the other day and from my heaviest i have lost 4.5 stone!,!!!!!!!!!
Weigh in on friday for official weight off this week x

Back