Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Can I change my weight in day to Sunday? I actually started on a Sunday although I thought it was Monday! That way I can squeeze a weight in on the 8th ;)

Tibbs, truly a miracle has happened. Just did 10 mins on the treadmill!! Only stopped because I got a pain in left calf. It was good though and as it is permanently set at a gradient not too bad. I shall do another 10 mins p.m.
Still on BSD by some miracle and about to have scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. Oh yum!! :)

Tibbs, truly a miracle has happened. Just did 10 mins on the treadmill!! Only stopped because I got a pain in left calf. It was good though and as it is permanently set at a gradient not too bad. I shall do another 10 mins p.m.
Still on BSD by some miracle and about to have scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. Oh yum!! :)

Fantastic news there Solange:)We've been talking about it for ages. Well impressed that you've done 10 mins on it and doing another 10 later... I need to take a leaf out of your book! Pleased to hear you're sticking with BSD, are you finding it easy? Food sounds delish :p X

pleased to say 7 lbs off for me.

Whilst it looks like a first week amount, I've actually being on plan for 4.5 months, including over Christmas. So a great weekly loss, but also a great loss overall - I have now hit 5 stone loss :)

Well done.. :0clapper:

Very happy to report a 1.4lb loss for me! xx

@cynicalgirl

Hello lovely :D , well done on your loss. Because of the formulas on the spreadsheet, I can only update in 0.5's, so I have rounded up your loss to 1.5 lbs this week, hope that's ok.

Kay xx

1.3lb off this week for me... :wee:

@Roses

Hello hun :D , well done on your loss this week. Because of the formulas on the spreadsheet, I can only round the figures to the nearest 0.5. So I have put you down as a 1.5 lb loss this week, hope that's ok.

Kay xx

@Roses

Hello hun :D , well done on your loss this week. Because of the formulas on the spreadsheet, I can only round the figures to the nearest 0.5. So I have put you down as a 1.5 lb loss this week, hope that's ok.

Kay xx

Of course dear.. thank you

Hi Kay.

I would like to join this challenge if possible?

Is it possible to have me down as wanting to lose 22 pounds before the end of March?

My WI day is Thursdays and yesterday (first week WI) I had lost 6lbs.

Hi can you add me on the challenge please ? Hope to do better this year my goal is 16lbs I've joined WW online and my local Gym so fingers crossed . I've started today so will be weighing in next Saturday .Thank you x

0.8lb lost so so disappointed x
Try not to be too disappointed, you still managed to say you'd lost which is good. Hard getting back on that slimming train after stopping at stations Christmas and New Year. You can and will do it though :)

0.5 on for me this week, looking forward to being back into routine going back to work, hopefully the Christmas gain will be gone next week x Well done everybody.

Stacey x

Back