Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

I'm so sorry, I have been so busy recently and haven't had a chance to come and post results.

Last week... +0.5lbs for me.

I am at weigh-in tonight, so I will have tonights then and promise to report back.

I haven't been at my normal group for 4 weeks now, I have been going each week but to different groups, as I have been so busy and moved to a new building with work which has restricted my time online.

Should be back to normal from this week! Thanks for all your hard work!

Hi guys
I am down 6lbs this week but that's mainly because of a vomiting bug hence my delay in updating weigh in.

Kay please don't consider me for slimmer of the week or anything this week, it wouldn't be fair x

Hi sorry not updated for a while as I've been totally off any weight loss plan so decided to leave the challenge for now . Feeling I'm going to do SW plan from home for now got all my books plus as long as I don't over eat it works although quite slow ! Good luck x

Hi All,

-0.5lb off this week .

Many thanks xx

Update :)
Wed 08-03-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - MARCH, WEEK 1 :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.184405

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @MartianMallow FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

@MartianMallow

Hello lovely :), congrats on your loss. I did read your earlier post, it's just that since the time I've started these challenges, all the members have been happy to go along with what the numbers say for the awards, so that's the way I've always done it. There have been others who have lost due to illness also but have still been slimmer of the week. I know its not the best way to lose, and does not reflect the diet but I'm just here to do what works for the majority. It would be difficult for me to make changes for each individual case. I hope that's ok with you and you don't mind being slimmer of the week ;).

Lots of love :bunnydance:
Kay xx

Back