Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

1.5lbs off for me this week. Although I had 4 days in Edinburgh and didn't stay on plan I also didn't overeat as such. Lots of uphill walking too.
Have a good weekend everyone

+1 for me this week :-( a little bit disappointed as it means I'm under a stone loss again.

+1 for me this week :-( a little bit disappointed as it means I'm under a stone loss again.

I can appreciate you might be disappointed but you will have it off next week I'm sure. I know it can be so frustrating but I think that with a lot of this the key is perseverance. I would chill out tonight and then go right back to basics.
Hope this helps.

Ruth
X

The same thing has happened to me before @sarahandmolly... So darn frustrating!!! :mad:

It doesn't eventually even out but stinks when blip appears on WI day. Good luck smashing it next week.

It is very frustrating hun, thank you for your kind words... I'm sure I will smash it this week. On day 2 since last weigh in and doing well! xx

Kay, I've changed my weigh in day to Wednesday, since I'm doing it at home, I figure I can choose my day of the week and years ago when I lost a lot of weight with WW, Wednesday was always my weigh in day. I think its a psychological thing, but I don't like the weekends when I have a monday weigh in and I find with weigh in day midweek it keeps me going strong on Monday & Tuesday. So this week I'll report on Wednesday, it'll be a 9 day loss rather than week loss, hope that's ok.

:banghead:What I want to write is so horrid that I can't write it! OMG, WTF NO NO NO....Plus 3 lbs so I have managed to lose nothing, zilch, ...what a week! I was so good but again the weekend struck out in the garden, bbqs, gallons of plonk. Much merriement.. I would do myself a mischief BUT next week is another week. September is another month.
I shall plod on and bask in the thought that at least I haven't GAINED any...meanwhile my daughter has managed to get UP to 9st 6 lbs at 5 ft 9 ins!! She has trouble keeping weight on and eats masses, inc choc!
Well done all losers, just wish I was with you.....

hi Kay I didn't update last week (week beginning 22nd) as I didn't go to group - haven't made it this week either but I did hop on the boots scales which showed a 4lb loss over the 2 weeks xx

well done everyone xxxx

Helloooooooo everyone
wavey.gif

Just a quick few updates from me. I can see that some of you have been doing amazingly well ! :winner: Well done on all your losses and for smashing it in August :0clapper:. For those of you that wished to have lost more, there is always September, a brand new month to kick some serious butt ! :character00116::whacky068: :D.

ABSENCES
I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

HOLIDAYS

If you have any holidays booked for September, please let me know so I can add them to the spreadsheet.

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK 4 & 5 / SLIMMER OF THE MONTH AUGUST :p

SWSlimmeroftheWeektrcopy.png
SWSlimmeroftheMonthtrcopy.png

I will be doing the awards tomorrow on the 1st Sept :) .

CHANGING YOUR TARGET

There is still time to change and review your quarterly target, based on what you've lost so far. Just post it on here and I will amend it on the spreadsheet.

SEPTEMBER WEIGH IN DAYS AND WEEK NUMBERS

In order to help you review your target, the table below should help, with showing you the week number and number of weigh ins you have for September, depending on which day you weigh.

NEW Autmn QC Tables - Copy.png
QC Tables Sept.png

NEW COLUMN FOR SEPTEMBER / CHECK YOUR AUGUST TOTALS PLEASE

I have added a new column for September for week 1. I am going to leave the August weekly columns up for another week. Please can you check that you are happy with your figures for August, because after a week I will be replacing them with the new September columns. I can see a lot of absences, so there is still time for you to let me know about your losses for August. Hope this is all making sense ;) .

I hope you all had a smashing bank holiday ! :p

Updated spreadsheet coming up ......

It's Ciao from the flying bunny ! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hello Kay!

Hope you are well!

Just wanted to ask if we were allowed to change our targets in this? It's quite obvious I'm not going to hit mine but wanted something a bit more realistic to strive for - so if possible could I change my total target to 18lbs, which means I should need to lose 7.5 in September?

If not don't worry!

Thanks a million - good luck everyone weighing in this week!!! :innocent0001:

Hello Kay!

Hope you are well!

Just wanted to ask if we were allowed to change our targets in this? It's quite obvious I'm not going to hit mine but wanted something a bit more realistic to strive for - so if possible could I change my total target to 18lbs, which means I should need to lose 7.5 in September?

If not don't worry!

Thanks a million - good luck everyone weighing in this week!!! :innocent0001:

Hello lovely, of course you can, all done ! :D

Kay xx

Reactions: EBD
Hi Kay, I was just wondering if you'd be kind enough to send me a copy of your spreadsheet?
There's a crowd of us in work who are going to do a 3 month challenge from Sept - Nov (just before Christmas celebrations!) and would love a tracker - this would be perfect and would save us designing a new template xx

Apologies I thought I had updated last week..it was a little shock as I got the 3lb gain off again in a week!

And another 2lb off this week! :rolleyes:

Determined to make September amazing..

Hi kay! Im back...the summer holidays have been a bit of a wash out for me but ive re-grouped and am ready to start again! Can i rejoin your challenge?

My weigh in day is now a monday and im down 6lb this week. Think ill make my target 18lbs. Xxx

I'm a STS this week, I think I have lost something but my scales was telling me that I had lost 5kg which I didn't believe because that would have been 8kg in 2 weeks which I definitely didn't believe, anyhow bought a new scales and I'm STS and my OH put on 1kg while the old scales told him he lost 7kg this week :( anyhow onwards & upwards.

Back