Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Hi kay! Im back...the summer holidays have been a bit of a wash out for me but ive re-grouped and am ready to start again! Can i rejoin your challenge?

My weigh in day is now a monday and im down 6lb this week. Think ill make my target 18lbs. Xxx

Even though 18lbs in Sept would be amazing....I think it's a bit optimistic! Sorry, meant 8lbs!

Hi Kay, apologies for not updating.
I lost 4 lbs this week!
Amazed :)

Oh, I'm on holiday on the 14th so won't be able to weigh in. I hope that's okay :)

Hello peeps :D been really busy, just another flying visit from me, to post up the awards . Hope your all doing well :).

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - AUGUST - WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN AUGUST FOR WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH BEAUTYIS & SLIMTRIALDIVA FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6 LB LOSS EACH !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the names :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
Reactions: EBD
Hello!

Rather disappointed as I only lost 0.5lb this week, but got my 2.5 stone award - so thrilled with that! I suppose I didn't deserve more anyway after all the scrumptious food in Paris!

It doesn't always feel like slow and steady wins the race, but hey - I feel like my attitude to food has changed and it's for real this time so that's kind of the idea isn't it?

Well done everyone on your losses! :)

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - AUGUST :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.182608

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN AUGUST . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO THEONLYBONSTER86 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 9.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Reactions: EBD
There is still time to join in and get FIT for the summer ladies !!! :D:D:D

SET YOUR TARGET FOR 1 MONTH INSTEAD, SEPTEMBER !!!
:character00116::whacky068:

17814537-Kids-exercising-with-ball--Stock-Vector-kids-exercise-children.jpg

Hi Kay

Hope you are well. I've decided to take this week as holiday. I have returned to work full time after maternity and didn't take it so well having to drop little one off at the childminders. I need this week to get my head around it all and will be back next week

Xx

Thank you Ruth :) I can only guess that its because I've cut out my guilty pleasure - Mug shots lol

Hi Kay

Hope you are well. I've decided to take this week as holiday. I have returned to work full time after maternity and didn't take it so well having to drop little one off at the childminders. I need this week to get my head around it all and will be back next week

Xx

Poor thing! Hope you aren't taking it all too badly - you've done so well up to now! You can do it and get back on it after this week :)

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - AUGUST :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.182608

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN AUGUST . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO THEONLYBONSTER86 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 9.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Well done! That's fantastic - you're doing so well!

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - AUGUST - WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN AUGUST FOR WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH BEAUTYIS & SLIMTRIALDIVA FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6 LB LOSS EACH !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the names :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Well done guys that is fantastic! All that effort has paid off :D

Morning all! 1lb off for me this week. Not exactly the 2lb I gained last week but it's a loss :D xx

Hi firstly sorry forgot to update last week where I stayed the same but this week I've lost 1lb although it's slow I don't have much more to loose plus I am doing much more exercise so fingers crossed its muscles as I am changing shape :) x

STS for me also. No surprise as we were away over night on Wednesday. Food for the following week all sorted so hoping for a movement next week on the scales. Was thinking of going to a group today, but I just couldn't bring myself to go. Think I'm better off at home doing it. Xx

Back