Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

December week 5 - 1.5lbs loss :)

Hi Kay and thanks again for all the time and effort you have put in on this thread! xx

Well done to everyone who has lost weight on this challenge, especially to those of you who have managed to lose over the christmas holidays!

Happy new year to all and here's to some more weight loss in 2015! xx

Well said xx

Hi Kay and thanks again for all the time and effort you have put in on this thread! xx Well done to everyone who has lost weight on this challenge, especially to those of you who have managed to lose over the christmas holidays! Happy new year to all and here's to some more weight loss in 2015! xx

Is there a new one planned for next year x

hi kay, december week 5 and -1.5 for me.

happy new year to you & thanks for keeping us all updated on here, it really helped :)

December week 5: 2.5 lb off for me please! Thrilled to bits with that result as i ate all round me - have a feeling it'll catch up with me this coming week though...

Thanks again kay for all your hard work with this challenge :D

Happy new year to one and all - let's make 2015 our year!!!

December week 5: 2.5 lb off for me please! Thrilled to bits with that result as i ate all round me - have a feeling it'll catch up with me this coming week though...

Lets hope it doesnt catch up xx :)

Dec week 5 - STS for me. Thanks for doing this challenge Kay, although I gained 3lbs overall it probably could've been worse...

Hello Ladies :)

Last weigh in for this challenge

December Wk 5 -2lbs

See you all in at the new quarterly challenge

Tracy x

Week 5 - 1lb on :( x

hi,
I keep forgetting to update here, Im sorry for delay but here are my dets weeks. I know its too late but I still will know my gains =) Thank you for doing all the hard work Kay =)

week 2 - +3,5 lbs
week 3 - stay the same
week 4 - +5,5 lbs

thank you so much Kay

Oops I forgot to update on Friday I think but I'm now 3.5lbs down on pre Chistmas. (I've been fairly good but it also seems more because of Totm gain before Christmas)
So Wk 4 STS and wk 5 -3.5 please.

Thanks for seeing out the challenge when you had so much on Kay. I hope 2015 starts off a much better year for you, and your Aunt too xx

I weighed in last night & gained a lb meaning I am 5lb away overall from achieving the target I set myself.

(Sidles in....) I've gained 3lbs since last week :( Too many meals out, nibbles and drinks over the last week, so it's not a surprise and in some ways it could have been more. Back on it with a vengeance now though and looking forward to getting rid of those pounds again asap!

December Wk 5 - 4lbs off for me :party0011:

I'm amazed and hoping this means I can eat Christmas Pudding, drink Prosecco and enjoy guilt free chocolate biscuits every week from now on?!

December week 5 - 1.5lbs loss :)

hi kay, december week 5 and -1.5 for me.

happy new year to you & thanks for keeping us all updated on here, it really helped :)

Week 4 and another 1/2lb on, 10.2 1/2 now. Need a good week this week!

DONE ! :D xx (Updated doc to follow)

Greetings Ladies ! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

A huge well done to everyone that took part in this challenge ! :p You all did amazingly well. How well I am about to tell you ... :D

I will type the results summary for this challenge right now, I hope your all tuned in .:) If your looking for inspiration on how to crack 2015, its right here !! There are some amazing and incredible mins ladies amongst us who have lost tremendous amounts of weight in one of the most testing months of the year :eek::eek:, take a bow, you know who you are :worthy: :D:D.

Results Summary for the Countdown to 2015 Challenge coming right up ! :p:p:p

Kay xx

RESULTS SUMMARY FOR
COUNTDOWN TO 2015 CHALLENGE.

TOTAL GROUP LOSS FOR 3 MONTHS =
491 LBS !!! :eek::eek::eek::party0049::party0049::party0049:

TOTAL AVERAGE LOSS PER PERSON IN A WEEK =3 LBS !!! :party0011::party0011:

What a remarkable group ! We all have ups and downs, but to still comeout with an overall 3lbs a week average for the whole group and over such a long period of 3 months, is a flippin fantastic achievement! I have run many challenges on mins, but these statistics prove the drive and passion that people have had to succeed on this challenge. Your all an amazing inspiration and I myself will be taking a lot away from this. Thank you to everyone for sharing your good weeks and bad, all your highs and lows, its so inspiring and we can learn a lot from it. For me in particular, it has helped me to get my head straight for 2015 :giggle:, its been a long time coming :rolleyes:. When I have a bad week I'm very quick to throw in the towel or continue on my binge, but I have seen so many others on here dust themselves off and pick themselves up again and keep going. Then I remember one of my favourite quotes `failure does not come from falling, it comes from not picking ourselves up again, and finishing what we started '. Hmm good thought and perspective for 2015 :):).

Sorry I very rarely talk about myself on here but just felt like sharing something with you all since this challenge has come to an end, just wanted to add some closing thoughts, hope you all don't mind ;).

Now the fun part ! :bliss: ... your personal achievements ... coming right up ! (in the next post)

Kay xx

Your Personal Achievements :

:talk017:
:talk017::talk017::talk017:

2.5 STONES LOST (35LBS +)

S35.jpg
+

S_J_B = :wow: 36lbs lost !!! :wow: :faint2::faint2: :worthy::worthy::worthy: :queen:

(hmm ... the bunny thinks SJB stands for, Superwoman Just Brilliant ! :D:D:D I love ya Shelley ! No doubt there will be a huge fan following after this, when's your new diary coming up mrs ? :p)

ZAFIRA = :wow: 35lbs lost !!!:wow: :eek::eek::eek: :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

(...if in doubt about how to give those lbs a kick in the butt, this woman means business :D, check out her diary, a huge support she is to all her mins friends and a wonderful lady ! :):) Well done hun, your simply unstoppable and a huge inspiration to everyone !!! )

2 STONES LOST (28LBS +)

S28.jpg
+

A fantastic group, and a smashing set of results !!! An amazing achievement. Well done to you both !! :):):)

ANOTHER TRACY = :happy096: 32lbs !!! :happy096:

EMMY90 = :winner::winner:32lbs !!!:winner::winner:

1.5 STONES LOST (21 LBS +)

S21.jpg
+

Another truly inspiring group, well done to you all on your fabulous results !! :p:p:p

SHIVERMETIMBERS = :party0011::party0011: 24.5 lbs !! :party0011::party0011:

NEWME14 = :wee::wee: 24 lbs !! :wee::wee:

BLADES4LIFE = :clap::clap: 21 lbs !! :clap::clap:

1 STONE LOST (14 LBS +)

S14.jpg
+

A brilliant loss on a 3 month challenge, a smashing group, well done to you all !!

PUNK_STAR_ = 19.5 lbs !! :clap:

SIA = 19 lbs !! :party0011:

EMMA-PARTINGTON27 = 19 lbs !! :party0049:

BLUECOW = 18 lbs !! :greenapple:

CLOUDY6 = 14.5 lbs !! :serenade:
(I decided to sing for ya ! :D so happy for u lovely ;))

1/2 STONE LOST (7 LBS +)

S7.jpg
+

A Super consistent group, working hard towards their goals. Well done to you all !! :):):)

LOOBIELOU1983 = 13.5 lbs
MIATAIBLUE = 13.5 lbs
WIRK = 13 lbs
EMB77 = 13 lbs
ABBEYLOUSIE = 12 lbs
ASEBB = 12 lbs
LOUSIE1982 = 11.5 lbs
MANXY64 = 11 lbs
SAMMYANTH = 10.5 lbs
(Trouble how did you get here, when the bunny did nowt ? :p Love ya !)
AIMZ24 = 10 lbs
SNOWBRYNEICH = 9 lbs
SUS_MURF = 9 lbs
UPNDOWN = 9 lbs
(Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D)
WILLBESLIMJEN = 9 lbs
JESS<3 = 8.5 lbs
MISS-TAKEN = 7.5 lbs
TIGER88 = 7 lbs

All these results I have taken from the final spreedsheet, which I will be posting up in the next post. Well done to everyone that took part in this challenge, at the end of the day its the taking part that counts, so pat yourselves on the back, you've all done brilliantly :).

For those of you that are joining the new quarterly challenge, its a great idea to buddy up with someone who has lost the same amount of weight you have set for your new target, its just a thought, sharing experiences with others has really helped me on my journey too ;).

I hope you all have a fantastic 2015 ! I will be around as I'm taking part in the new challenge :p. Thanks Sian for setting up the new one, your a star ! :D

Lots of love to you all ! (Final Updated Doc to follow) :)

Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Last edited:
Wow felt like i was with u when i read all that xx it truly is amazing to see how well we have done xx Once again well done everyone and thank you kay for your time & effort xx

Thanks for doing this it's been really inspiring. I didn't reach my target but still lighter than I was.

FINAL Updated Doc :D

View attachment 161760

Kay xx

Thanks ever so much Kay - that is amazing - I didn't hit my target but somehow that doesn't matter to me now - the main thing is that the challenge got me to focus and I lost more of the flab.

The group's total weight loss was fantastic - so you made a lot of people very happy and helped to put them in a better place for 2015!!

Hope 2015 is a great year for you - you're sounding positive and have done your planning - have lots to look forward to - so like everyone - we just need to knuckle down and do it for 2015!!xxx

Wow, well done everyone. You should all be so proud of yourselves that is a fantastic amount of weight for us as a group to lose.

Kay thanks so much for taking the time to do it and update us all it has being a great motivator for us all.

Wishing you and everyone all the best for 2015 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wowee that's some achievement for us!! Well done to all!!!

Kay, thanks again for all your hard work with this challenge....

This was my first challenge but I'm now heading on over to join up to the next one :D

Back