Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

WEEK 4 - Mon 22nd Dec to Sun 28th Dec

2 lbs on for me this morning , ok with that , my first gain since restarting SW this time round :)
well done - that'll come off in a flash based on ur past performance! xx

Dec wk 3 sts.

Its so slow!!! I wil never get where i want to be!!!

Hi Kay, thanks for keeping us all updated xx

Dec week 3 and -3 for me :)

argh sorry no update, had a lot going on.. gained 2.5lb week 1 then just lost 5lb this week x

Edit. Not sure if I updated last 2 weeks of Nov. I missed 3ed week. Gained 7 last week of Nov :'(

December week 3
3lb off for me thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

3lb off for me. Thanks Kay

Decemeber week 3 - 1.5lb off please kay x

Dec week 3 - 0.5lb loss lol got my club 10 though so very pleased hehe

December week 3 - STS .... annoyed that I havent hit target :( hopefully will try be good next week and lose my final 3lb! At my hubby work xmas party this weekend tho so lots of food and booze so I dount any loss...perhaps a gain lol booo

Dec Week 3 - I lost 3.5lbs :D

Week 3,& STS, I'm really finding it hard now with all the festivities!

Hi Kay, dec week 2 - 2lb on & dec week 3 - Sts please. X

Wiged in Thursday this week as have gone home now - is W3 the final weigh in of the challenge?

W3 - 5lb off... usually would be thrilled but I feel like I'm just mucking about losing and gaining the same few pounds! I think my gain last week was so big because I had two alcohol heavy night out, but I think that weight dropped right off so I guess it all evens itself out.

Week 3 - 1.5 lbs on for me this week please Kay...
Thanks so much for all the work gone into keeping this challenge going :thankyou:
Hope everyone has a good week and enjoys their Christmas xxx:109:

2lbs off for me this week please KAY. Thanks for all your work on the challenge thread. Hopefully someone will be able to take over for another one in the New Year. Xx

Well 2 off for me well pleased happy xmas everyone xx

Dec week 3...... 1lb off

xx

WEEK 3 - Mon 15th Dec to Sun 21st Dec

3 lbs off for me this week :)

Week 3

0.5lb off

Well done everyone

Stay the same for me Kay! Can I please have the next 2 weeks off as holiday as I'm totally in Xmas mode now & looking to stray afresh in 2015. Thanks & well done to everyone doing the challenge x

December week 4 - 2lb gain

Know exactly where it's from (Christmas night out) so not beating myself up or letting it ruin all my hard work up to now.
Happy holidays everyone!

Hi Kay - Week 3 - sts for me - thx for all your hard work on this challenge Kay xxx

Week 4 - 1lb off for me please Kay :) xx

Good Afternoon Ladies :)

Dec Week 4 is a loss of 3lbs :D

Happy Christmas

Tracy x

December week 4 - 4lb gain. Christmas dinner Thursday, drinks on Friday and TOTM. Ah well, it's xmas!

Well done to anyone losing at the minute, you must have some willpower...

3lb off for me tonight!! Got my 2st award aswell so a brilliant Christmas present! :D

December week 4 - 1lb off

December week 4 - 2lbs off :)
Merry christmas everyone. Xxx

December week 4 - STS for me, which is good after a couple of temptation-laden days in the last week :)

December week 4
2.5 off for me have a great Christmas everyone xx

December week 4 - another 0.5lbs gone :D

Hehe! Iv lost 3lb week 4 dec.
Im soooooo happy made the tummy bug iv had worth it haha!

Dec week 4 lost 2lbs :)

Weighed in and a pound on please kay will join the new challenge once I know the damage after Christmas! Thanks again for running it

Dec week 4 - half lb. off please Kay. X

Hi Kay, dec week 4 and -0.5 lb which is really good considering all the rubbish I are!

I'm going to join the new challenge in January too when I know the damage! :)

Week 3 - 2lb on (10.2)

week 4 December - sts for me please kay. Thanks

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas!!!

Well after xmas weigh in gain of one and half not too bad going to sit and read through new plan later wishing you all a happy new year x

WEEK 4 - Mon 22nd Dec to Sun 28th Dec

2 lbs on for me this morning , ok with that , my first gain since restarting SW this time round :)

DONE ! :D xx (updated doc to follow)

Updated Doc :):) xx

cd to 2015.png

UPDATE SUN 28/12/2014 :)

Please note today is the last day of week 4. Tomorrow is the beginning of week 5. I was not sure if anyone will be reporting results for week 5, so there maybe a sea of green on the spreadsheet which means holidays, but if you still wish to report a loss for week 5 from tomorrow, please do so as I will be doing the final tally for this challenge on Sunday 4th Jan 2015 :D.

Well done on all your losses so far and everyone that took part in this challenge, you all did brilliantly :) ! I will be summarising the results next week. I hope you all had a fab Christmas and I hope you all have a smashing new year ! :p

Lot of love
Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Thanks so much for doing this Kay, it's really helped me to focus

Happy New Year to you and yours :)

Tracy x

UPDATE SUN 28/12/2014 :)

Please note today is the last day of week 4. Tomorrow is the beginning of week 5. I was not sure if anyone will be reporting results for week 5, so there maybe a sea of green on the spreadsheet which means holidays, but if you still wish to report a loss for week 5 from tomorrow, please do so as I will be doing the final tally for this challenge on Sunday 4th Jan 2015 :D.

Well done on all your losses so far and everyone that took part in this challenge, you all did brilliantly :) ! I will be summarising the results next week. I hope you all had a fab Christmas and I hope you all have a smashing new year ! :p

Lot of love
Kay xx

:grouphugg:

thx for all ur hard work Kay - hope you're ok and ur Aunt is comfortable xx

Dec week 5 - STS for me. Thanks for doing this challenge Kay, although I gained 3lbs overall it probably could've been worse...

Hello Ladies :)

Last weigh in for this challenge

December Wk 5 -2lbs

See you all in at the new quarterly challenge

Tracy x

hi,
I keep forgetting to update here, Im sorry for delay but here are my dets weeks. I know its too late but I still will know my gains =) Thank you for doing all the hard work Kay =)

week 2 - +3,5 lbs
week 3 - stay the same
week 4 - +5,5 lbs

thank you so much Kay

Oops I forgot to update on Friday I think but I'm now 3.5lbs down on pre Chistmas. (I've been fairly good but it also seems more because of Totm gain before Christmas)
So Wk 4 STS and wk 5 -3.5 please.

Thanks for seeing out the challenge when you had so much on Kay. I hope 2015 starts off a much better year for you, and your Aunt too xx

Last edited:
I weighed in last night & gained a lb meaning I am 5lb away overall from achieving the target I set myself.

Oops I forgot to update on Friday I think but I'm now 2.5lbs down on pre Chistmas.
Thanks for seeing out the challenge when you had so much on Kay. I hope 2015 starts off a much better year for you, and your Aunt too xx

Wow that's amazing! well done!

I've not weighed yet but know I've gained cos my size 8 jeans are feeling a little tight lol!!xx

(Sidles in....) I've gained 3lbs since last week :( Too many meals out, nibbles and drinks over the last week, so it's not a surprise and in some ways it could have been more. Back on it with a vengeance now though and looking forward to getting rid of those pounds again asap!

December Wk 5 - 4lbs off for me :party0011:

I'm amazed and hoping this means I can eat Christmas Pudding, drink Prosecco and enjoy guilt free chocolate biscuits every week from now on?!

Lol be good if you could xx well done on the weight loss xx

December Wk 5 - 4lbs off for me :party0011:

I'm amazed and hoping this means I can eat Christmas Pudding, drink Prosecco and enjoy guilt free chocolate biscuits every week from now on?!

Well Done!
Don't think i'll copy you on that though! :D

Back