Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Dec week 2 - I lost 2lbs which means I hit my target for this challenge & my lovely 8 stone sticker :bliss:

Woohoo, go you! Well done Shelley, that is amazing and even better that you've got it before Christmas. 8 stone is fantastic! x

Woohoo, go you! Well done Shelley, that is amazing and even better that you've got it before Christmas. 8 stone is fantastic! x
So pleased & only hope that post Christmas I've still lost 8 stone :8855:

2.5lbs ON for me Kay, I'm sad to say. Week 2 (it is beginning of totm for me though, so it should be gone by next week!)
Thanks lovely and hope you have a good weekend x

Hate blooming TOTM :mad:

2.5lbs ON for me Kay, I'm sad to say. Week 2 (it is beginning of totm for me though, so it should be gone by next week!)
Thanks lovely and hope you have a good weekend x
Knowing u - it'll be gone plus a bit more - really hope soxx

Thank u for the lovely reputation commentxx

Greetings everyone ! :D

Well done on your losses so far, for this month. I normally update on Sundays, but have been very busy today. I promise to update tomorrow ;). I hope your all doing well :). Tomorrow is the start of week 3, I will catch up with you all tomorrow. Good luck and I hope you all do smashing ! :p

Kay xx

December W2(?) 1lb on

Seriously feel like just giving up now:sigh:

No don't do that! It's a tough time of year to be dieting and bet tothe majority of us will have a gain by New Year's Day but don't pack it in - keep posting and telling us how u feel and just do the best u can xx

Greetings everyone ! :D

Well done on your losses so far, for this month. I normally update on Sundays, but have been very busy today. I promise to update tomorrow ;). I hope your all doing well :). Tomorrow is the start of week 3, I will catch up with you all tomorrow. Good luck and I hope you all do smashing ! :p

Kay xx

Thx Kat - pls don't knock urself out updating the s/sheet!xx

No don't do that! It's a tough time of year to be dieting and bet tothe majority of us will have a gain by New Year's Day but don't pack it in - keep posting and telling us how u feel and just do the best u can xx

Best advice ever ! Linda, your super ! :D:D:D

Big bunny hug xx

:bighug:

Thx but ur super duper queen Kay xx

Back