Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

December week 3 - STS for me

Thanks for the rep comment cloudy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

December Week 3 - 3.75lbs off :D and I believe that takes me over my goal for this challenge. Thanks so much Kay, this challenge has really helped me to stay on track! The effort you have put in on this is much appreciated by us all! xxx

Brilliant, fantastic loss considering how close to goal you are. Go you, lady :) xx

December Week 3 - 3.75lbs off :D and I believe that takes me over my goal for this challenge. Thanks so much Kay, this challenge has really helped me to stay on track! The effort you have put in on this is much appreciated by us all! xxx
Brilliant - just shows that even at 9 stone weight and so close to goal it's possible to have a cracking loss!!xx

Hello Lovelies :)

December Wk 3 a 1lb off (trying not to sulk).

I really wanted to get to 14st 11lb this week and my 3st loss, oh well hopefully next week.

Have a great week

Tracy x

I've completely lost track of the weeks here but I know i've STS (11 stone 1.5 lbs) for the past few weeks. Determined to get to under 11 stone by the end of the year!

I've completely lost track of the weeks here but I know i've STS (11 stone 1.5 lbs) for the past few weeks. Determined to get to under 11 stone by the end of the year!
It's a tough time to diet - hope u get that 2 pounds off - it's always good to get down tho the next stone - then u'll be at target in no time!!xxx

Some great progress and support here, as ever.
December week 3 is my best week ever! Three pounds off and I've got my stone award :bliss:

Thanks to Kay for the work on the spreadsheet and to everyone for their encouragement. It's really helped and hopefully there will be a new thread to take us forward in 2015 when the time comes.

December week 3 is my best week ever! Three pounds off and I've got my stone award :bliss:

Thanks to Kay for the work on the spreadsheet and to everyone for their encouragement. It's really helped and hopefully there will be a new thread to take us forward in 2015 when the time comes.

Well done xx

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a good week. For those of us who have been doing well with losses - well done!!!!

For those of us who are struggling - well it's the time of the year for overindulgence... Remember even if we have a gain of a few pounds we mustn't give up - if we stay in control (as much as we can) then we will get back on track. If we give up then we lose control and the weight will start to creep back up and we've worked too hard to lose this weight to go back....

Love this quote: "If I quit now I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now".

We can do this folks while still enjoying the festive season xxxx

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a good week. For those of us who have been doing well with losses - well done!!!!

For those of us who are struggling - well it's the time of the year for overindulgence... Remember even if we have a gain of a few pounds we mustn't give up - if we stay in control (as much as we can) then we will get back on track. If we give up then we lose control and the weight will start to creep back up and we've worked too hard to lose this weight to go back....

Love this quote: "If I quit now I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now".

That is a fab quote :D

well done a great loss at any time but in the choccie/Sweetie season that's great!

Hi everyone,

fab post - great quote - thx just what we need this time of year!xx

I gained 1/2lb when i weighed in last night

I gained 1/2lb when i weighed in last night

Just put that behind you and read (or re-read shivermetimbers post above!! good luck!! Xx

Back