QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Evening ladies! :D

Sorry for my absence over the last few days...I'm moving house next week so I'm trying to sort out what I can move over to my friend's place, and what I need to take to my parets' house for the summer. Hectic times! :) As a result I haven't really wanted to eat, but I've tried to have something anyways.

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies on your losses! Well done all! :D I lost 5lb this week, so I've got rid of the 2lb i put on last week, plus another 3, yay! :D Soo pleased! Although I celebrated by having lunch out - jacket potato with tuna mayo and salad. Not sure how many syns to count for it! Hmmm...

Hope you've all missed me and my rude chit chat! ;) :D speaking of rude, where are the other rudey dudeys? That's Spanx, Patsy and Bev...just in case there was any doubt! ;) Lol! :p

Sian xxx

Evening all! Sorry I haven't been around this week - had a couple of days feeling bleugh and have also been v. busy at work!

Well done Alia and Sian! Sian that's an absolutely fabulous result and makes up for last week! Must be your hormones racing about every time you see Alan!!! Alia - I hope your theory isn't right for me this week - having had two days feeling ill, I really haven't eaten much!

WI tomorrow and I feel really bloated and fat today. Earlier this week, I had a couple of good days where I felt like my body was changing - I felt slimmer and fitter. Not sure what's happened today - maybe just feeling tired after a long week, but I hope the scales don't give me a nasty shock in the morning!

Well, it's been quiet in here hasn't it? Just shows that you lot need a bit of naughtiness! Good job I'm back! But where are Patsy and Bev? Have they met up for a coffee in town again and turned it into an all-week shopping spree?! Or has Bev eloped with her suitor and Patsy fallen off her new heels? Watch this space!

Have a good weekend everyone - will be back in the morning to update you on my loss/gain!!!

Morning girls,

Sorry I haven't been here but had a lot of sorting out to do. Daughter had car accident on her way home from work Wed evening. Health wise she is fine, but as you can imagine it has shook her up and she is finding it hard to move on from it. It wasn't her fault which I think makes it harder for her and on top of that she only passed her test 6 weeks ago!

The car is a right-off, so she is heartbroken. We bought her it at Christmas and had it stickered up with Tinkerbel. She even calls it Tink! (thats the nick name we use for daughter)
She was sat at traffic lights and a mini came up behind her and the driver (a young girl like daughter) was distracted talking to her friend and failed to stop, she smashed into the back of daughters car and shunted her forward into the car in front. She was so bloody lucky not to be hurt.
So, for the last few days I have been in a wrangle with girl that caused accident, they want to settle outside of insurance. This is also the better option for daughter as the car is an old girl and we would have got next to nothing from insurance. The girl and her family are coming here this morning to make a settlement and then I am so hoping we can start and put it behind us.

I don't know what I am going to be like when daughter takes to the road again. I made her call me as soon as she got to where she was going as it was, so god knows what I will be like now.

anyways... fantastic losses, well done girls.
The fish week went out the window on Wed and since I have ate next to nothing, stomach is just churning all the time so food is the last thing I want in there.

It has been very quiet here, it just shows who the noisy ones are. (holds hand up) At least dudette and Spanks have turned up but where is Bev? Will send her a txt today to make sure she is ok!

Sorry I haven't answered all the posts, but being honest my mind is not really taking much in. But hopefully after today I will feel better.

Goooooood morning ladies

Well done on the losses folks :happy036:
Looks like we could have another good combined total this week :D

Patsy -glad your daughter is ok -well physically anyway. No wonder it has shaken her up if she hasn't been driving long. Hope she gets her confidence back soon, and that the cause of the accident sort you out with payment soon so you can get it out of the way.
Spanx -hope you are back on form soon hun... I hate feeling bloated it just makes you feel so grotty doesn't it :sigh:
Sian -of course we have missed you :D. Hope the packing n moving is sorted soon -hopefully in your new home you will have more freezer space etc-will make life easier for you.

Well It is actually a wee bit cooler here and it is lovely :D.
Im getting organised for my "fishy week"starting tomorrow -so I have some white fish and a salmon fillet out defrosting so i can make the fishcakes later so they can set in the fridge over night;). Im going to get on the wii when I have finished here *making the most of the "cool"*
chell -hope your weigh in has gone well :cross:and the same for anyone else weighing in today..
right Im off for now..have a good one all

Patsy - so sorry to hear about your daughter's accident. As you say, thank God she wasn't hurt. I hope you sort it all out with the girl that caused the accident and your daughter can move on.

Capricorn - don't think I could manage a fish week, but pehaps I will try to include some fish this week.

Well, lost 1.5lbs, which I should be happy about, but feeling disappointed. Losses starting to slow (as you should expect, but still hard to cope with!) and now is the time to really keep the motivation up to stay on track! Looking back at last week, I had a couple of days where I didn't eat very much and for the week as a whole, I didn't eat enough fruit and veg. Need to make sure I stock up over the weekend and make some veggie curries and chillies etc to put in the freezer I think! Think I might try that moroccan veggie dish from the new mag this week.

Chelle - I've got some of those Kellogg's bars. They are nice, but I think I prefer Alpen lights, mostly because you can have 2! So I usually have one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Have a good day everyone! x

Morning!

good luck with the moving Sian and CONGRATS on a huge loss this week :D thats fab. Well done to Alia too... seems there are mostly good weight changes happening at the mo.

Really sorry to hear about your daughter Patsy, I hope it hasn't written off her confidence behind the wheel. Its a huge thing to realise how vulnerable we are on the road and a tough thing for a new driver to get passed. I hope she is feeling better soon xxx

Hope you are feeling better soon too Spanx. Ive been feeling crap this week as well but the scales will reveal all! good luck with your WI today xx

Good luck with fishy week, Capricorn! I am on day 4 and its going nicely. Your fish cakes sound good... i havent been very experimental but im still enjoying it anyways :) I should have started fishy week after you so I could steal all your yummy ideas lol. As it is, Im making do with smoked haddock, new potatoes and veggies tonight. Onwards and downwards for this week... Im being a very good girl after last weeks gain!

Merry Weekend everyone

xxxxx

Hi lovely ladies

Sorry havent posted more, been feeling a bit cack the past few days! patsy im so sorry about your daughter, its horrible having a crash, i think it just plays over and over in your mind, i hope she is soon feeling a bit better.

Well, i am reporting in with a 1lb loss. I will be honest, was a bit dissapointed with that, as have stuck to plan, but am ok now. a loss is a loss, and it will come off eventually, just because i think it should be this week doesnt mean my body agrees!!!

Will post later, well done spanx on the loss. Its all in the right direction. Good luck to any weekend weighers, ill catch up later.

Ps. yes surreygal i was supposed to move today, but it had to be put back to wed! i cant wait to move, so hopefully next week it will happen!

xx

Hello everyone hope your all having a lovely weekend!

Well done Spanx and Losc2522 on your losses!! You are doing great!

Capricorn and Karen I hope your surviving fishy week today- you even had me pricing up salmon today in tesco- might give it a go soon!

Well my sister is visiting this weekend and also doing slimming world so my house has been full of slimming world conversation, my poor fella has tucked himself away with the ps3! Although he didn't complain when I have him a pile of slimming world hunters chicken all bacon and cheese and SW Bbq sauce with lots of slimming world chips. He's been ever so good and eaten nearly everything I have made!

We went on a 4.5 mile walk this morning- my first preparation for run 10k in October- got a lot of work to do! Although pleased as we really powered walked (in the rain too!)

So to reward ourselves we are doing a selection of marinated meats (some chicken, pork and steak) with a big salad tonight. Going to pop it in a pitta for the fella and made it sound like a kebab so he's chuffed! Also we are trying a chocolate cake recipie I found on here, just out the oven and it looks LUSH!!

Will take some photos if it turns out nice later on :)

Hope your all having a great weekend and surviving any urges. I really need to pick up my pace now- want to be under 14 and a half stone by holiday October 18th which means I need to lose 2.5 a week to be on track. I haven't lost more than 1.5 a week yet so not sure how its going to happen but I am going to try my bloody hardest!!

Hugs for everyone
Claire xx

Hi Everyone

Well done on all those lovely losses - Sian, you are amazing, you always seem to have great big losses - I'd kill for a 5lb loss!

I normally WI on a Saturday, but as I didn't sign up with SW online until the day after I started, the site always wants me to WI on a Sunday. So, I've decided to change WI day to tomorrow so that I'm back in sync with it. I am not anticipating a loss this week - had a sneaky peek this morning and it was a STS - but I guess after 2 days away in hotel I can't really complain if that's what I get.

My bf has started SW today - its going to be interesting as he doesn't "do" diets, and has spent all day asking me questions about it. The big problem is going to be cheese I think - he's a cheese freak, and you should have seen his face when I told him he gets 28g as his HEXA!!!

Anyway, hope you are all doing well today.
Helen x

mmmmmmmmmmm, cheese. love it love it love it

Sorry, got slightly distracted there. I do love my cheese.

Capricorn, don't confuse me, I don't WI until Monday! I had to seriously think about what day it was! You're just getting your own back as I did the same to you a few weeks back!

Well done on the losses this week Louise, Sian and Spanx. We're all doing so well. We have the biggest number of people with losses this week since I've been keeping track. The 2 targets we really must go for are...40lbs in a week and then a week where not one person puts on. Imagine a week where we've all lost or sts.

Hope you manage to get everything sorted today Patsy and you and your daughter can put all this behind her.

Claire, I'm sure it really helps having your sister doing SW as well. I can imagine what it is like for your poor boyfriend though this weekend! When my mum comes to stay we're exactly the same, she used to be on SW and lost loads so we rabbit on and on all night haha. Hunters Chicken is one of mine and definitely my OH's favourites. What marinade are you using for your kebabs? I like that idea.

I'm not doing too bad. Had a sneaky peak at the scales Friday as usual and I'd lost 1lb which is not good because over a weekend I usually put on a couple. I would like to say I'm trying extra hard this weekend but I'm just not eating and drinking enough! Will have to have a good day tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

Morning all

Well done on the losses ladies :happy036:

Sorry chell I can confuse myself if Im left alone long enough -I think I got you confuddled with Louise :p ..I knew what I meant *not really* -anyway -"good luck for tomorrow" :rotflmao:

Well folks I'm reporting in with a 3.5lb loss this morning :bliss:-which takes me to a teeny tiny bit over 1/3 of the way there :D
Im starting my fish week today..pinkies crossed its enjoyable -prawn n mango salad and then salmon burgers for me today....
Helen -pinkies crossed for your weigh in today -and Im sure there is someone else but cn't remember for the life of me who :eek:...good luck anyway ;)
Heck Claire 10k :eek: hope the training goes well -sounds like you are off to a good start :clap:
Karen-hope the fishy week is still going well... and hope you get a nice big reward for it too,,
right Im gonna get my brekkie -porridge with banana and berries :drool:
Have a lovely day all and keep up the great work...

GRRRRR! Weighed in this morning and have gained 1lb! :mad::cry::cry::cry: I don't know why - I was so virtuous all week, and the scales have let me down. I feel so fed up when I gain as I've never stuck to a diet as religiously as I have since starting SW this time round, and it seems I'm not getting rewarded for it. :cry: Oh well, onwards and downwards, as they say....

Morning all,

Well done on the WI front, I really cant believe how fast everyone is moving along. Its Fandabidosey!:talk017:

Thank you for all the kind words and wishes re daughter. :thankyou:
We got a private settlement yesterday, enough to cover the cost of getting car back on road but not enough to cover cosmetic damage, so that will have to come out of the mummy & daddy fund. But to be honest who cares, daughter is fine and will soon have car back and Independence.

Took her for a long drive yesterday and had a good long chat about it all. She was feeling better by the time we got back, so that made me feel better too. So, thats another crisis over in Patsy's world.

Forgot to txt Bev yesterday but will do it today!

Hope everyone is OK and enjoying the weekend. Lots of ppl doing the fishy week so it will be exciting WI next week. Shame I wont be here for them though, I'm off to Mabelle on Wed for 6 days, but trust me they will be SW days. No way am I putting any of this back on, its been hard for me to get it off so I ain't revisiting and of the past points on the scales!

GRRRRR! Weighed in this morning and have gained 1lb! :mad::cry::cry::cry: I don't know why - I was so virtuous all week, and the scales have let me down. I feel so fed up when I gain as I've never stuck to a diet as religiously as I have since starting SW this time round, and it seems I'm not getting rewarded for it. :cry: Oh well, onwards and downwards, as they say....

Awww pink hun, its a bummer, but stick with it cos you will have a better drop next week.

Seen it loads on here, if ppl have stuck to plan and dont loose or put on the next week they havea big loss. So that might be you hunnie.

Good afternoon :D

sorry to hear about your daughter patsy,hope she is feeling better soon:).

karen hope your ok hun and that the pain is easier for you,pain is miserable isnt it.I see you had sports day last week,my sons is on tuesday,hopefully it will stay nice:).

well done indeedy losc,spanx ,dudette and capricorn on the losses :happy096: .

losc hope you are feeling ok hun and that you get to move this week:).

pink dont worry you will soon shift that off again:).how is your boyfriend finding sw so far?

claire how was the chocolate cake?

okey cokey i'm going to have a quick mooch about.

keep going everyone we are all doing well.:D
xx

Pink, stick with it and, like Patsy says, I'm sure it will show next week. I always find it really hard to keep going after a bad week, where you really feel you should have lost, but haven't. If you feel like that and start heading for the biccy tin, just think of us wagging our fingers at you and shouting 'Don't do it!' That's what I do these days!!!

Patsy - glad you got the settlement sorted! I guess it's quicker and easier than going through the insurance! Glad to hear that your daughter has got back behind the wheel sooner rather than later, hopefully she will quickly rebuild her driving confidence and might even become a better driver for it. Have a lovely holiday - is this your cruise?

Well done Capricorn! I've said it once, but I'll say it again, you are a real inspiration! Keep up the fab work.

Hi Claire, hope your marinated meats and choccy cake tasted as good as they sounded!

Well done Louise! I know how you feel about the disappointment, I felt like that too, yesterday, but I've got my head round it now and as you say, as loss is a loss!

Chelle, good luck for your WI tomorrow! It's amazing to be thinking you haven't eaten enough on a diet isn't it?!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend! I'm off to my parents for Sunday lunch - mum is cooking Roast Pork, but she knows I'm dieting, so hopefully there will be some new potatoes and some unbuttered veg around as well as the roasties and yorkshires!!! Just for info (because of course I won't be tempted in the slightest!) - how many syns are there in a small yorkshire and a roast potato?!!!!

Evening all,

Hows everyones day gone?

You will be pleased to know Bev is still on the wagon and to prove it she has sacked new fella off. She said he was trying to sabotage her SW and sooooo he had to go. Was booking tables in fattening restaurants and bringing her flowers and chocolate! She kept telling him not to, but he didn't listen, so he was for the chop! Ooooo she is a hard nut to crack that Bev lol:8855:
She has been busy doing DIY and stuff, but she sounds in fine fettle and the blue words are still in abundance so she must be ok! lol:8855:

I'm waiting for the troops (husband and daughter) to get here and then I am going to enjoy fillet steak in peppercorn sauce with mash and peas. Yum bloody yum!

be back later to run wild across the forum and just generally reek havoc. :8855:

OMG... patsy is back...:8855: and where are my partners in crime?

I forgot to say this afternoon that i have lost 3lbs this week:D.

evening patsy hun the steak sounds very nice:).
hope everyone is having a good evening.x

Forgot to mention a 3lb loss? LOL... nuts. Well done surreygal!

I am dying for a juicy steak! but noooooo ... I get to have a 5th day of fish lol. Just to mention for the fishy people... i bought some yellowfin sole in a light lemon and pepper coating from Lidl and had that for my dinner tonight. i worked it out to be 4.5 syns and it was absolutely GORGEOUS! Im taking the box to SW on tuesday night and asking my C to make sure i got the syns right as it tasted a lot more naughty than that. Ive never been a big fish eater and Im not very sure what to do with it (apart from batter and fry it) so thought if any of you are like me, it might be worth getting some of this yummy fish in for one of your fishy meals as a treat. 2 fillets for £1.49 i think it was. I'll confirm the syns later... i couldnt find it on SW online.

My WI is this tuesday at 7pm so will have my fishy week results very soon... im rather excited!

Back