QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

I will be back ladies but I have the inlaws coming tomorrow so I need to clean up a bit. If anyone's around once I've finished we should go to chat for a giggle.:D

Evening ladies! Hope u all well! Bored in work :( an can smell the take away over the road.........think i'll go an stick me nose in a punet of strawberrys lol xx

Morning! Sorry I didn't make it back last night for chat. I hate housework!

Today I'm like this:D:D.

I'm wearing jeans! I know it's not the most exciting thing for most people but believe me, it's a massive thing for me. Not only do the lovely jeans Capricorn sent fit perfectly but they make me feel and look quite normal. Sounds strange at my weight but when I look in the mirror I just look like a normal fat person even though my weight says otherwise and I don't think it's only in my head either. Matt's response was 'WOW I didn't realise jeans and a T-shirt could be so sexy.':D

So yay that my belly is finally beginning to shrink so I can wear the jeans and yay that it's making me feel so good.

Sorry that's all just wanted to say YAY!

YAY for Laura! YAY YAY YAY :D You're not the only one who feels like saying YAY :p:D

That's fabaroonie chuck! Enjoy wearing them, cos they'll be too big in no time at all :eek: :giggle: The addition of some sexy ankle boots and a 3/4 length coat will have that man of yours chewing his knuckles! ;) :8855:

I tried an old pair of 18's on this morning - I can get them on, fasten them and walk...................sitting down is another matter entirely though :eek::8855: I'm totally the wrong shape for jeans atm I don't carry much weight on my legs but I'm thick waisted :confused: lol Infact I'm like a pea on two sticks!! :8855: Another stone or two and my body might be more in line with my legs :D

Anyway, good morning everyone :D

Thanks Bev and wow 18 is teeny! You'll be sitting in them before you know it.:D

I think you and I have the opposite problems. My waist is completely out of proportion to the rest of my body and where I've lost the most inches. 18 at the last count. My thighs must have shrunk a bit to get the jeans on so that's a start but my legs are still HUGE maybe just walking around college have thinned them down a little...All my flab is down by my thighs which doesn't help.:eek: I still have to wear about a 28/30 on my hips but then things fall off my waist. Oh the joys.:rolleyes:

Oh well, it can only get better for us all!

Afternoon all - and what a lovely afternoon it is!

YAY! Laura - so pleased for you on your jeans triumph (and the feeling sexy bit!!!)

I've managed to lose 1.5lbs this week, which is amazing given a lunch at pizza express which turned out to be far worse syns/calorie wise than I thought and a blow-out on wine and thai food at a hen night last night!

So - I'm into the 14s for the first time in at least 2 years and I've got my 2st shiny!! YAY me!

I seem to be losing from everywhere but my stomach tho' - can't wait to see a difference in my waist measurement, but it sure is slow - I'm with you on the 'pea on legs' Bev!!!

Hope everyone is well - we seem to have a few princesses missing - hope that means they are far too busy losing weight to come on here and tell us all about it!!

Love to all and have a brill weekend! x

morning all (well it is to me lol)
thankfully another shift over with out half the country falling in to a black hole......or if they did no1 bothered to call me so it cant be my fault :D
big :D for Laura and her jeans, my old slouch fit ones still look like skinny cut lol so well done you!!
Ignoring Bev and her size 18s (nothing personal just pure jealousy) :p
Well done on your loss Spanx hope you see shrinkage in you preferred places asap.
Been reasonably good all week, mostly red days cos they fit in with work etc.
Not even celebrated my adorable god son's arrival yet but think i might save that till i can get to Cambridge and celebrate actually getting my hands on him!
All out for tea tonight the middle evil's choice (Frankie and Benny's) so today i am mostly eating fruit to make sure that i will counter act any temptation that may fall in to my lap (mouth) later today :D no doubt i will be back wracked with guilt confessing every naughty mouthful (the nuns did far to good a job with me).

hope everyone had a fab week and is having a having a fab week end!!
xx

Hiya everyone!!

Well done to everyone on all these fab jeab style victories!! I have a pair of size 16 jeans from next- (I bought them 4 years ago) and have never worn them. I can't wait for the day I can fit into them.

Well only 3 weeks monday till holiday, so 2 Weigh In's- been feeling a little fed up that I haven't lost more for holiday and I am still going to be fat for it :( I really don't have anyone to blame but myself though- maybe next year will be that bikini holiday. So I am just going to try and be 100% until we go and see what I can do. I wasted the last three weeks, lost 0.5lbs then missed as was away and then returned and put on 0.5lbs so back where I was three weeks ago! lol!

I know I will get there though, just have to remember its not a quick fix, this is about changing my life. I said to my OH the other day, I can't wait to have kids, but I don't want them growing up having the relationship with food I did. I want them to have a healthy attitude towards food and not the emotional attachment I have with it. So I keep needing to remember, this isn;t just about loosing weight, this is about so much more than that for me. Its about fixing it all :)

Well so far today I have helped a friend do her cv, washed up, cleaned the bins out, mopped the kitchen floor, just waiting for my pasta to cook for lunch and then some coursework to do for my course at work! Shorthand- who thought of that! Finding it difficult to get the hang of!

Sorry bit of a pointless post but just wanted to drop in say hi and that this place really keeps me going. I don't have many friends really in 'real life' but I feel like I have a lovely group on here :)

Keep going everyone! Onwards and downwards- here's to everyone conquering their food demons and looking forward to a happier and healthier life and brain :)

claire xxx

Good evening ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for the last couple of days -don't know what i have done, but I feel like I have been hit by a bus :confused:
From the back of my head to my waist - is all tender and sore like I have pulled something :mad: -hubby thinks I have pulled something on the hand bike *oh and I got told off for NOT stretching off when I have done* .... anyhoooo -whatever it is ..it bl**dy hurts :sigh: ... but apart from that Im fine and dandy :rotflmao: -
Weigh day for me tomorrow -and I have missed Fridays gym visit -had all on getting out of bed let alone anything else. SO -I am down on my exercise this week -but I will just have to wait n see what tomorow brings.

oohh Well done on the losses ladies :happy036: .....and on the getting into those smaller clothes :clap:.....
Laura - I have a pile of clothes waiting to pass on (I will let you know what and what sizes if you are interested -I know somethings won't be of use as you are much taller than me so some will be too short-unless you fancy wearing them as crop tops :p)-and Im trying my best to keep my new stuff in good condition ready for passing down,,,
right -I had better get off and update my diary, trying to get off the PC as quick as possible as hunching over isn't helping :eek:
Have a good evening all..

Awww *hugs* I hope you heal quickly. It's so easy to over do things at the gym in my experience, all feels fine at the time but painful in the morning.:( Take care of yourself, hope you feel better soon. xx

Good morning:).

Laura well done on the jeans hun thats super duper duper:D.

Capricorn take care and rest up and hope you will soon feel better.

Well done spanx on your loss and a new shiny! fantastic:).

I'M a happy bunny today i have lost 4lbs:)and taken me to a new shiny.I am very pleased.
When i look at myself i dont really see a difference,i know that i am buying smaller clothes and that dosent lie.Hey ho its all going the right way.Onwards and downwards:8855: .

Hope everyone is well :).

I'm going to have a very nice sw cooked breakfast!! Dont ya just love sw:D.

Have a great day all:).
xxxx

Hello everyone - I'm back!

Sorry I have been absent for ages, but I was away in Greece for 2 weeks and only got back last Sunday.

The bad news is that I put on 9LBS while I was away - not sure how that's even possible when I didn't have an alcoholic drink the entire time and only had puddings in the 2nd week..... :confused::confused::confused:

HOWEVER

After a reasonably good week this week, I am pleased to report that I weighed in this morning and was 9lbs lighter... so back to pre-holiday weight in 1 week :D:D:D

Hope you are all well - am off to scoot through the past few days posts to catch up a bit.

Helen x

HOW

Hi all

Not been on in last week so need to catch up on what's been goon on!

I lost 2 lbs last week and got my first shiny! But have screwed this week up royaly had lots of stuff happen at work and lost my planning and have not been on plan until today and wi is tomorrow evening! Still I'm gonna go to class and sort myself out!

Well done on the losses this week here is to another sw week!

Xx

Good afternoon all
Hope everyone one is well....Im feeling a little less achey n sore... hopefully I will be up to going to the gym tomorrow morning -I will just do the treadmill and bike as that shouldn't aggrevate me too much -although I will wait n see how I wake up ;)
well done on the losses ladies :woohoo:
Im reporting another 2lb gone this week :bunnydance: -so Im happy enough...
This week Im going to mix n matxh my days again -BUT Im concentrating on cutting down my portions AND the fruit ... I really can eat silly amounts and I think that I pick that up willy nilly and then struggle to use my A,B and syns... so lets see how this week goes ;)
its roast beef n yorkshire pudding with carrots, cauli, cabbage and nobbies for dinner nommmmm -although Im not overly bothered by the beef so i will only have a wee bit :p...
I have been busy this morning.. I have a big pan of cornedbeef hash ticking over for tomorrow *giving it time to stand makes it tastier and thicker* AND I will be making lumpadings to go in it tomorrow :drool: .. oohh and I have some bread dough proving as I type -but that is just for hubby ..Im not thinking about cheese salad sandwiches...with organic butter - Im not.... really -Im not :whistle:. I used to love em, but 23 weeks without bread so far -so I will resist :copon:
right I had better get off,,, have a lovely afternoon all and keep up the great work

Well done Jayde on your loss and Capricorn. I don't know how will resist the smell of the bread! The smell from the supermarket bread counter is bad enough that I have to breath through my mouth all the way around so to have it in the house would be torture! I know you can do it though because your commitment is fantastic. So pleased to hear that you're feeling a bit better today, just go careful for a few days so you don't aggravte it. Haha I feel like a worrying mother.:rolleyes:

That's my little break from essay writing over, I just have to figure out the correct way of using references before I get back to it. Why are things so complicated and why are there so many different ways to do it?!:mad:

Back