QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Reading back a couple of pages I realised I didnt tell you all I lose 6.5lb at my first weigh in! Typical of me always thinking of the negative before the possitive! I really am happy with that dont get me wrong, Ill just be gutted if Ive put any weight on cos I tried so hard! We will see anyway xx

:wave_cry:I'm soo nervous about WI tomorrow as I dont feel that I've had a particularly good week. Its not that I have over indulged in my syns every day but for the first time since I started doing SW I have used my syns for choccy treats :sigh: I've also been feeling hungrier a couple of times & last night I gave in & had some bacon & eggs which I know is free food but its still an extra meal in the day :eek:

Please keep everything crossed that the scales dont reach up & give me a big slap in the face in the morning

Another missing in action back too :wave_cry:

The last few months have been the worst for a fair few years but started my new job today...full time from part time has tired me today but loved it and looking forward to tomorrow :D

Have prepped lunch and dinner planned for tomorrow so no excuses not to get back on track and deal with this damn weight gain once and for all.

Will weigh in tomorrow and update stats - embarassingly so but has to be faced!!!

Have missed posting and hope I can start to prove I too am a Loser ;)
xx

Well done on the 6.5 lb loss Stacey, that is brilliant. :woohoo:

Good luck Sweet Pink for WI tomorrow, fingers crossed

I am just back from class and I gained 2 lb. Never mind eh?
:sign0007:
I want to be like Capricorn, losing steady every week and eat delicious food.

Last edited:
Hi all!

Well done on all the losses, I have returned from group with 2.5lb. Off too so yay me!!!

Stacey don't worry about losing or not, from my experience over the last couple of months it is important to go to weigh in and just find out but carry on. It is so important to allow treats and that's what sys are for do enjoy them but try and stick to plan. I'm trying to think of this as a long term thing and not beat myself up if I want a treat but I know if I stick to plan then great losses await every week.

This week my goal is to try and be sotw as I have never been it and a group of ladies are always it and j think it will give me a boost.

Have good weeks everyone x x

Good evening ladies :D
Lovely to see more of us back and chattering :happy036:...
Well done on the losses ladies :clap:
and those worrying about weigh ins -don't panic... it is only one itty bitty weigh in and the sky won't fall in if there are any nasty suprises -just look at how far everyone has come and have faith that we will ALL get there... :vibes:
Never22 - I have loadddddds of recipes planned so give me a yell if you are looking for ideas ... I just find that eating a good variety stops me from my age old problem of *mmmm I fancy something* -which used to lead to junk :eek:. I just really enjoy proper food now , and a novel concept for me is that now when it comes to meal times I really ready for them :eek: I thinks its because I don't seem to need as many inbetweeny snacks...
well folks Im off to bed in a moment -and we need to nip for yoghurts, fruit n a couple of other bits tomorrow evening so I will be putting the pork in to marinade in the morning (sticky ginger pork) and chopping the stuff for the stir-fry before we go so i can just throw it together when we get back ;)
sleep well everyone and keep at it ..we are getting there..

Well 1.5lbs off for me this week :sigh: I think it just proves to me that choccy syns just wont give me good losses so I'm jiggling round my HxB's & really hitting the speed food this week again to see if I can get a decent loss next week :D

You not happy with 1/5 lb loss Sweet Pink? I think it is brilliant, specially since I gained 2 lb :eek::eek:

And well done Jayde with 2.5 lb loss, that is great.

Ideally I would like to lose 5 - 6 lb a week but I have now changed my mindset and think that any loss is a victory over my fat :D:D

I have just made butternut squash soup and it smells great.
For tea I am making chicken with the sauce in the World of Flavour book that Capricorn recommended for the chicken wings. I can't wait.. really in the mood for something tasty. Fed up now with eating too many salads over the summer. Hope you are having a great day

I think to be totally honest I'm more annoyed with myself for eating too much chocolate & 'naughty' syns. Not to mention the late night snacks that although free foods still were more greed that need if you know what I mean. YOu know when you fell you're beginning to slip into bad habits again & I had such a good week the week before. I should be happy with my loss & I am happy that I did lose but dont know that I really deserved too either. Oh well if nothing else its given me a good kick on the backside to start my food diary again after a few weeks just adding up syns :eek:

Good aafternoon ladies!
Well done girlies on your losses!
I gained half a pound last night and I have to be honest I was absolutely devastated! I have been having abnormal results for three weeks now and have absolutely no idea why!I cried for a long time!
But my C has dropped all the instructions round to my house today for the fast forward plan - I've done a little research and terrified myself! I know it's very very strict but I was wondering if anyone knew just how horrific it is?!
Good luck to anyone weighing in today!
Xxx

Good luck with the fast forward & let us know how youre getting on with it. Maybe it wont be as bad when you get into it...just focus on those scales next week x

Sorry ladies just a little bit of a change of plan! She's put ne on success express to start with...anyone else done that?! Thankyou for all your support xxx

No sorry Corsacar, haven't done success express, does it look good or quite drastic?

Good morning princesses

I am planning to make this a good eating day even though I am out and about with my friend, lots of temptation to eat the wrong things but I am going to be strong.

Hope you all have a lovely positive day.:grouphugg:

Good morning girlies, hope all is well in Princessland! I am back off my hols and very pleased to report in with only a 1lb gain! Woohoo! I'm really proud of that - normally I'd have put on at least 5lbs for a 10 day holiday!

I'm hoping to be able to get that off by WI on Saturday, so I'm not going to update my tickers!!!

Have caught up on a few pages, but not everything I've missed - so well done to all who've lost, keep it up and it'll soon be off again to those who've gained and welcome back to our missing Princesses!

I lost 1lb this week.. Soo happy cos I was so worried! Usually I go to class on a night but went this morning instead to get it over with lol. Got my first half a stone sticker :) x

Good morning girlies, hope all is well in Princessland! I am back off my hols and very pleased to report in with only a 1lb gain! Woohoo! I'm really proud of that - normally I'd have put on at least 5lbs for a 10 day holiday!

I'm hoping to be able to get that off by WI on Saturday, so I'm not going to update my tickers!!!

Have caught up on a few pages, but not everything I've missed - so well done to all who've lost, keep it up and it'll soon be off again to those who've gained and welcome back to our missing Princesses!

Wow well done, thats some achievement :)
x

How i have missed you all!! I actually cannot remember last time I was here :cry:

Although i haven't slipped up at all really I sorta got out of the way of mini mins but i haven't missed a class in months and I have joined the gym! Feel like I wanna give a bit of an extra push for the old Christmas! which is 8 weeks away if I'm correct?!

I've missed you all thou! It is nice too have support at home and just at your fingertips!

Please accept me back! I promise to dispense some good advice too! No naughty stuff from me lol!

Lovely laura, corsacar, capricorn spanx, dudette and patsy r great gals and i hope to talk to all new gals aswell! Cos I know u'll be a great inspiration! xx

:bliss:

Hello everyone, I am back from the wilderness, for those of you who remember me....

Sadly my Mum died about 4 weeks ago now which threw everything up in the air a bit, and the diet went out the window. Through some miracle, when I finally weighed in again, I had managed to STS - which I really have no idea how I managed, considering we ate out at the pub every evening for a week at one point!

Anyway, 2 weeks ago it was back on WW. Was disappointed to have another STS, but then figured I should be grateful as I had "got away" with such a bad diet for the previous few weeks. Last week I started again with renewed vigour and am pleased to report a 4lb loss this week, so I have now achieved my 2.5 stone loss :D

Back on WW with a vengeance now, and looking forward with interest to the plan changing for the first time in 15 years on 7th November.

Nice to see some familiar faces on here, and well done to all of you who have been far more successful in sticking to your diets than I have!!!

Pinksparklybirdy - So sorry to hear about your loss ((hugs)), well done for sts through such a traumatic time and good luck with WW.....will be interesting to see what changes they bring in on 7th, look forward to hearing all about it.

Welcome back Dag....I only came back yesterday, feels good to be back in control :)
x

Back