QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning!
Good luck with the weigh in Spanx & fingers x'd you get below the 200 :D
It's snowed through the night here so i've woken up to a white world and the thermometer says it's -3 !! :eek: Don't think I'll be going far today somehow!

Good morning all

Hecky thump its blinkin freezing here :winter_brr: its that cold that I deforsted the birdbath at 8am and I have just had to go out and do it again -the ice was about 1/2cm thick allready :eek:...so now the birds have gone scatty out there and its like an Alfred Hitchcock film :p

Pinkies crossed for those weighing in today :cross:
Hubby is having a lie-in, not often he gets one of those so I don't think we will be going far today -if anywhere.. not that I need anything desperately anyhoo...
Im having a red day today -so Im thinking that dinner might have to be home made meatballs in tomato/pepper sauce with home made wedges nomnomnom -oooh or I might splash out some syns and make a creamy garlic mushroom sauce :drool:....yep thats it meatballs with garlic mushroom sauce and wedges :eat:
Other than that I think I will get some time in on the wii and try and get back into my x-stitch -here is where Im up to so far (haven't touched it for ages :mad:)

and the pic on the left is what she will look like when she is done -might be a while as she is a doozy :p

anyway -that is enough waffle from me... have a lovely day everyone and keep warm!!

Oooh that X- stitch looks wonderful! You must have oodles of patience! :p I've got aloo gobi bubbling on the stove and I want to make paella but have no prawns :( I think I'll drag on the jeans and big boots and tackle the snow........need fruit and veg too so a brisk walk into town is a must really in between snow showers! I may return.......... ;)

WOOHOO! I've done it! 199lbs as of this morning!!! *does happy dance* :D:D:D

Your good luck wishes obviously worked!!

Snow here too this morning, which surprised me as I thought it was too cold to snow! Oh well, a day of housework and cooking methinks - I'm not venturing out in that!

Good morning everyone..

Bloomin cold here but no snow!!.

Have already said it once spanx on your diary but well done on your loss and getting under the 200lb that is fantastic:D:D.
Housework and shopping for me to do today.
Capricorn the cross x stitch looks great.What a great job you have done.

Have a great weekend and stay safe in the snow.xxxxx

Afternoon ladies! :D

Long time no speak once again! Things have been busy busy once again...school work and essay writing is driving me insane, lol!

Welcome to Lesley! :D Hope you're enjoying all the support and banter on this wonderful thread. They're a fabulous bunch of ladies! :)

Congratulations to all on fabulous losses! I think we all need a virtual pat on the back :) Double congratulations to Spanx on getting below 200lb - well done hun!

I've lost 3lb this week, wooo! I'm not really sure how though (think drinking my own body weight in alcohol last saturday and tuna mayo baguettes every day for lunch :eek:) as I've been trying my best to maintain so that my Xmas party dress doesn't fall off, lol! :8855: Luckily I've tried it on and it still fits fine, although I'll definitely be attaching the straps so that there's no risk of me exposing myself to my colleagues :giggle:

Hope everybody's having a great weekend regardless of the freezing cold weather :eek:

Sian xxx

Thanks Surreygal and Sian! Isn't it amazing how good breaking a barrier can make you feel?! I've been bouncing round like a mad thing all day! :D

Sian - having a slippage accident in the dress department might be a last resort to save for the end of the night if Alan doesn't fall for your charms earlier in the evening!!! :eek::D

Morning all, and tipsy Sian!

I am just reporting in with a 2lb loss this week and the good news that it takes me down into the next stone, so that's a hurdle overcome!

I am dreading the next few weeks - so many trips away/meals out, but going to try SO hard to stick to my diet. I only need 2lb for my 3 stone shiny so really really want it.

I also had a great NSV this week when I fit into a size 24 at Evans (was size 30 in May) and bought a pair of boots from them and they fit! I measured my legs and found they have shrunk by 3cm since May - yay!

Have a good day all, Helen xx

Hello gorgeous ladies :D

Is everyone having a nice weekend?
The snow is sooo thick here in Middlesbrough! Me and Ste where meant to go out lastnight but the kids were meant to be going to their nanas for the night but the roads are so slippy so I didnt want to risk the kids going in Stes works van just incase they had an accident.. Sooo once they were in bed I made me and Ste a gorgeous steak with a mushroomy sauce, sw chips and salad it was lovely.. And we had a few vodkas (im a bit hung over today im a lightweight these days lol)

Im making a roast dinner today with all the trimmings, sw friendly of course :) And im making a syn free rice pudding for tea aswell. Im soo hungry today!

Hope everyone has a nice sunday :) x

Good afternoon lovely ladies :wavey:

Tis blinkin cold here :bundledup: and they reckon we are going to hit -11 later in the week :winter_brr: no snow right now though!!

Spanx -woohoo on breaking your 200lb barrier :banana dancer:...
Well done on your loss Sian:party0011: -oohh a diet of alcohol and tuna baguettes seems to be the secret weapon then :p
Pinksparkly :bunnydance: on your loss and the shrinking sizes too..it feels great doesn't it!!
woohoo Stacey -sounds like you are having a lovely cosy weekend -have the littlies been out building snowmen yet?

Well Im reporting in with a 2lb loss this week -so just an itty bitty bit (1/2lb) off next week will get me my 6.5st shiney :woohoo: -need to get some more time in on the wii this week ..no walking round the golf in this weather..far to frozen for hubby to play,,,,

Right then I will get off and finish off this weeks menu plan..
Have a lovely day everyone and keep safe n warm!!!

Morning all..

Well done sian and pink. The nsv's are great they give you such a boost don't they.
Hey sian hope your well hunny.

Woo hoo i have lost 5lbs this week sooo pleased.

Helloooo to everyone.
Have a nice sunday.
xxx

I was going to say 'morning' but realised that we've slipped into the afternoon already! Where do weekends disappear to?? :confused:
Well done everyone on losses - I've definitely picked a group of winners to run alongside haven't I! :p
It's freezing here as well - no more snow but what we have is all crunchy cos the temp is still only -3 :eek: I forgot to put the cover on the car windscreen on Friday when I got home so now have to decide whether to ho scrape it now and cover it up or do it all at 7 in the morning.....
Weigh in again for me tomorrow so hope I don't let the side down! ;)

Morning capricorn i must of been typing when you posted.Well done on your loss.

I'm not sure what planet im on this morning:eek: putting morning all and it is nearly 1pm:doh:.

good afternoon ladies!
well done on the NSV's and the fabulous losses...god knows how my WI will go tomorrow...i have been fine this week but this weekend, just havent wanted any fruit or veg etc, just been living off free foods, a little better today as i am far too bunged up to want to eat very much :/
very cold here but no snow at all so very jealous of you girlies who are snowed under!
hope you are all having a good weekend ladies!
xxxx

hello princesses, well done on some fabulous losses. Blimey surreygal... 5lb?! :D glad to see everyone doing so well.

I picked quite a bit yesterday but have been good today. I wasnt toooo bad for thanksgiving but the proof will be in the weighing-in! Good luck to the Monday weighers

xxxx

Good Morning all! I've just popped in before I jump in the shower :0bathtime: to report on my weigh-in this morning :D It's -4 again outside :winter_brr: but at least it didn't snow overnight - we have heavy falls forecast for later though! Anyway the good news :clap: is that I've lost another 5lbs!! :bliss: :bliss:
I'm all motivated again now so bring on week 3!
Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!! :p

i love it! well done lesley :D 12lb in 2 weeks is amazing!

I dont know how cold it is here but i just did the school run and it is AWFUL out there! My ears and cheeks were stinging :( So Im just chucking my lunch in a buzzlightyear tupperwear box (dont tell my 6 yr old i use his pack lunch stuff) and going to work. Ive chopped some boiled eggs and salad into half a pack of ainsley harriot spice sensation couscous.... tis a delish concoction with less than half a syn :D

Im off to brave the cold... have a fantastic day princesses :D xxxx

I'm amazed! Especially with all the angst I had last week about the cold sending me in search of comfort food! :p
That concoction does sound good - I'm in need of something other than soup for lunch! :D

Good evening ladies!
I am back fresh from weigh in, lost 1 1/2 pounds, which I an very happy about, leaves me 1 and 1/2 pounds short of my 5st award :)
Well done to those ladies that have had great losses!
Xxxx

Back