QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Happy Christmas everyone (or rather, Happy Boxing Day, but as I wasn't here yesterday you can have a Happy Christmas too).

Weighed in this morning and have lost 1lb this week, which is quite good as I haven't been very virtuous (not been REALLY bad either, but I know I've eaten more than I should).

Might come back to bite me next week though!

Helen x

Evening ladies! Only me! :)

Firstly a somewhat belated Merry Christmas to you all :D Christmas day is always abit manic in my mum and dad's house, so I didn't get chance to get on the computer! :) I hope you all had a lovely time though - I love Christmas day!

Well done to all on losses, and big hugs to those who are feeling a bit poorly :hug99:

I need someone to talk some sense in to me at the moment. I weigh in on a Friday, so I weighed on Christmas eve and had put 2.5lb on last week :eek: Problem is, I can't seem to stop eating!! :cry: My mum and dad's house is filled with sweeties and generally unhealthy things, and I've found myself constantly tempted the last few days. I know that part of the reason why I've kept eating is because I'm on holiday, and because I haven't been my usual busy self (I'm a typical Capricorn - total workaholic!) I've just felt hungry all the time. So I need someone to give me a slap :copon:

I think I need to get on with some of my school work tomorrow, as I don't mind putting on a pound or 2 this week, but don't really want to put on another 5lb or so due to turning into a gannet! :eek: With New Year's Eve coming up, and my birthday on 6th January/celebrations on 8th Jan, I need to be as good as possible with what I eat!

Sorry if I've sounded completely self-obsessed! I hope you're all having a fabulously festive period! :D

Sian xxx

Hi Sian. Sorry to hear you are struggling - I was doing quite well until today, but a combination of no fresh food in the fridge and being a little 'stir crazy' after almost 2 weeks in the house led to a pizza blowout!

I'm just going to put it behind me and refocus on why I'm going to succeed! Think about how far you have come and make sure you don't make one little (in the big scheme of things!) blip sabotage 6 months of effort!

Don't know what it's like by you, but the weather here is supposed to be much better tomorrow, so I'm going to go out for a walk to the shops and get lots of lovely fresh fruit and veg in - could you do the same? Fresh air, exercise and time away from the goodies!!!

Hope everyone else had a lovely christmas! xxx

Hey girls, Ive been soo so bad this week. Iv actually had a whole week off.. Ate exactly what I wanted when I wanted. I havent been snacking its more of just eating total crap for tea all week.. Ive had 3 take aways :| And a huge christmas dinner, and lots and lots of wine. So Im expecting to have put LOADS on. I get weighed tomorrow then im right back on the diet with no more days off. :( Feel so crap x

I'm sneaking back on with head bowed in shame! :wave_cry: Glad Stacey & Siam posted though because I've avoided the scales totally as I'm so worried about what they'll show :sigh: It's all my own fault and I have absolutely no willpower so 2 curries, a kebab, xmas lunch with everything (including pudding), loads of my downfall - scrummy cheese and 2 nights on cans of cider are bound to have taken their toll! :eek: I'm trying harder now but it's so difficult because we're both off work and OH wants to be out for meals, drinks etc and wants me to enjoy myself too..........things are so much simpler when we're both at work!
Anyway well done to those of you who have lost this week - I really respect your willpower and commiserations to those who haven't - I'll meet you all on the naughty step! :p

Hey princesses I hope you all had a fab Christmas whether you stayed on plan or not. For those who had small gains in the grand scheme of things a little gain at this time of year isnt that bad so long as we get straight back on plan in the new year.

My willpower held out (goodness knows how) & I managed to stay on plan & still enjoy a few treats over Christmas. I weighed in this morning & have lost 2.5lbs & got my 4 stone shiney which has made it all worthwhile.

I'm not long back from the shops with a nice new wii fit to hopefully help me lose a few more pesky lbs too. Just wanted to check in here first before I set it up.

Capricorn I would definately be up for a Valentines Challenge. I'll say 12 lbs as that will get me down into the 14 stone range which would be absolutely fab!!!! :D

Anyhow speak to you all again soon xx

Good morning ladies
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas :D
I did, but yesterday had some sort of epiphany and am now more determined than ever to get on and stay back on track, I think 2 whole days of eating all that rich food is all my body can take, I was craving some fruit in the end!
So haven't been to WI yet due to work, am not complaining as it gives me a little head start but am pretty sure I'll have a gain!
Pinksparkly - you are an inspiration! massive well done for having that loss over Xmas!
This was just a quick post before I zoom off to work - can't decide whether to have the SW kebab tonight with a pile of lettuce or to go for bolognaise, I am so excited about being back on plan!
Hope you are all well xxxxxx

Morning All! Well done on ur loss Sweet Pink and ur fab 4st shiney!

I'm with the rest of the folks hanging their head in shame - yesterday I decided to ditch group and try and do it alone (well hubby is doing it too, kinda) and I had a blow out day first day. Typical me! Anway, onwards and upwards, back on track today and started a diary on here so I can keep tabs on myself and if anyone spots any misdemeanors, holler!

Good luck all, here's to a motivated slimmer us! x

hellooooooooooooo ladies!!!

well conjunctivitis turned in to sinusitis:character00264:, a chest infection :sign0137: general plague:sick: and death:4633:!
i started Christmas as planned, trying to be good looking up syns for day nurse, lemsip, lockets etc :character00148:. unfortunately during a fevered moment i had a thought :brainfart:"why am i using all my syns on things to feel better an help me enjoy the next few days but then i can enjoy my planned treats?"
So i went a bit mental!! :eatdrink051:an basically i saw :character00254:i ate :eating:i drank :party0036:i enjoyed it all with as much gay abandon as i could summon through the black death! also some how 2 bottles of Baileys "evaporated" :eek:

so last night i went and faced the music.........5.5lb on :faint2:. i would be lying if i said i wasn't upset but then again I'd be lying if i said i was........... I'm celebrating a NSV:wee:.....I'm not phased by it!
it took 2 weeks to get there i can take 2 weeks to get it off and SW an u lot are the tools i need! :D

right I'm off to catch up on posts now i have 2 reasonably functioning eyes :eek:

xx

Aww Jigglymum I hope youre feeling better now. I'm sure you'll have that 5.5lbs (& more) ditched in no time at all.

Cornish good luck on going it alone. I have never been to a group. In the beginning it just wouldnt have been possible due to the hours I work so I got the books & started with a bit of help from friends who follow the plan & these lovely ladies on here. Once i got going I decided I would try to go to group if I started struggling with losses or sign up online which I still plan to do if things slow. So far so good though so I'm sure you'll do just fine too, especially if hubby is following the plan too :D

Well last night I had an absolute ball on the wii fit...done almost 2 hours (after midnight didnt count :eek:) & burnt something like 550 calories so its safe to say I'm hooked :eek: I'm really pleased that I invested in one so hopefully it will show on my losses this week though I soooo need to tone up my tummy.....its really starting to depress me :cry:

Morning all! Right then, come on Stacey, Cornish, Jiggly and Lesley, get back on this wagon with me - there's loads of room, especially as we've all got smaller backsides these days!!!

Corsacar - well done for getting back on track! Can you send some of your zeal this way, I could do with it?!

Sweetpink - wow! Well done :happy096: Fantastic loss and a new shiny over Christmas - Santa must have thought you'd been a very good girl!!

Jiggly - hope you feel better soon!

Cornish - I don't go to group either - I rely on you lovely lot to keep me motivated and on track! There's only 1 group near me that I can manage to get to and I've tried it, but didn't find the group or the consultant very motivating, so I dropped out... I might have to rejoin once I'm closer to my target, but for now I think I'm doing ok on my own!

Capricorn - I'm up for a valentine's challenge - but having worked out that it's only 7 WIs for me (and expecting a gain this week!) I'm going to go for 10lbs!

Hello to everyone else, especially our missing princesses! Anyone seen Bev, Patsy, Karen or Surreygal lately? Or any of our other missing princesses?

Ahem, I have a confession to make spanx. I have been very good since Sunday, BUT due to stress and work I am no longer going out on nye so me and the OH are opting for a...Chinese!!!
I know I know, slap my wrists *hangs head in shame* but I have looked up the lower syn options and will only have a little of each, don't think my stomach will rake the tonnes of it I used to eat! But it's to celebrate the new year and I would have been drinking anyway but I an hoping to keep it fairly low syn and maybe only go over by a few...so that isn't too bad right?! Haha! You will get motivated soon enough I am sure :)
I am going to go for 7 lbs for the valentines challenge if it s only 7 WI's, I don't want to be too unrealistic, I have definitely slowed down the closer to target I get!
Hope all you othe princesses are well xxxx

Hello Everyone :wavey:

I am truly in awe of all your lovely princesses that were able to lose over Christmas. Well done and congratulations for being strong enough to know what was more important to you.

To everyone who has gained- I hope you enjoyed every mouthful and are ready yo get back in the driving seat!

Does anyone have any other New Year's resolutions- either weight loss related or not?

Mine is to try and make some new friends and to try and find a hobby. Maybe the two will go hand in hand!

I am only just recovering from the dreaded lurge and come out of Christmas with a 5lb gain. I am not upset though as I started again today, wiped all previous weight loss and gains from signature and I am pretending today is my first day.

I feel ready for it now, I feel 2011 is my year :) No distractions this year, we have a quiet year planned, of hard work and paying off debt so I have no excuse.

We got given some money for Christmas and I am desperate for a nintendo wii and wii fit. Car is due MOT tomorrow, so boyfriend has made the deal that if the car passes MOT with no serious work needing doing, we can go get a wii :)

Fingers crossed everyone please!! :fingerscrossed:

Hey everyone! Hope you are all ok?

My christmas was filled with drink food & more drink :party0036::D
Buuuut... i went to w.i on wednesday & still lost 2lbs & got my club 10! How the hell did that happen?!
I'm so chuffed :D it's really helped my get up & go for my birthday challenge.
I want to lose 4 stone by july 22nd, I think it's possible (i think i worked it out to be 2lbs a week) What do you all think?

Has anyone else got any mini goals or targets? Perhaps we could start a little challenge? Any ideas?

Happy new year everyone....onwards & downwards :heartpump::greenapple::grouphugg:

Last edited:
Good evening princesses

Hope everyone is well and recovering from the xmas throng. I went out for another "trudge" through the snow again today -hubby thinks its mighty odd that I seem to enjoy walking more in snow than in good weather :D -god I love it..wrapping up and trudging through it (plus it burns more cals ;)) so another 1hr30mins done today..
Well done to those with losses :happy036:and hugs to those who had itty bitty gains 0they will still come off again :D....
Grumbletum - some of us are doing a mini challenge -"victorious valentines" -Im aiming for 14lbs off -we have 7 weeks ...so pinkies crosssed.

I now have 14 weeks of meal plans sorted -and nearly all of it is from the meat n fish I have in the freezers :giggle:...
oohh and I have ordered a raiser for the wii fit board so I can do the step better and a set of 1kg dumbells ooohhh and I ordered the EA SPort II game I wanted before xmas (I waited for the price to come down :p) -so once its here I can step up the exercise again...and when hubby goes back to work on the 4th I WILL get back to the gym ... I WILL..
anyway -enough waffle from me ..have a great night all and kep up the great work...

Sorry i really should learn how to read! I'll join victorious valentines if that's ok? I'll aim for 14lbs too (i'm assuming we can choose our own aims?) Go us!!!

Cap- I LOVE walking in the snow! Much nicer than normal walking...here's hoping for more snow in the south east!

I usually like snow, but I have to admit I was very happy to see grass, roads and pavement again this week! You can have too much of a good thing (well, apart from cheesecake, you can never have too much of that...!)

Hello everyone:wave_cry:.Hope everyone had a great xmas.Well done to all who lost lbs over xmas thats great:).Any gains im sure will soon be gone quickly!! I picked up the flu lurgy and i actually feel a bit better today but im heading for a gain on sunday im sure as ive had ice cream and more ice cream! Oh well it did soothe my throat!!:eek:.Naughty naughty.
Im so up for the valentines challenge capricorn,i love a challenge to keep me on track,i will go for 14lbs.
My just dance is coming out in a minute,and im going to sit and plan some meals.
Here's to a happy and shrinking new year to us all:D.
xx

Happy New Year Princesses! xxx

I had a sneaky peek at the scales yesterday and was delighted to see I'd STS over Christmas...sadly, after last night's curry, wine, champagne and baileys indulgence and this morning's two bacon sandwiches on white bread hangover cure, I think that will have turned into a gain!!!

Hope everyone had a good New Year and here's to a slimmer 2011!

images

I'm still suffering!

Hope everyone had a great evening and that you all feel better than I did this morning! I am not going to share what I drank last night - suffice to say it would have kept a small army happy! :cry:

I am still not back on the wagon because, like Spanx I am feeding my hangover :eek: Tomorrow will be better I promise!

Back