Question about boobs (lady boobs!)

My boobs have got bigger since I lost the 5 stone... I started out as a 38/40DD.... and am now a 34DD! Go figure!? They seem a bit less solid, but aren't too bad at all considering! I'm still a couple of stone off target, so will be interesting to see what happens!

A x

So I went for a new one today and have gone from a 44D at my biggest to a 34DD - I can't ever remember buying one that small! It's amazing! I have to say though that they aren't looking all that great though when they are unleashed, still a good bra solves that!

Morning :D

I have gone from what I thought was 40DD to a 34E. I don't know how it happens but it's all good. There's definitely a lot more choice when your a smaller size.

I'm like most of you and can't ever remember buying them this small (well backsize anyway!!) It's great.

I'm enjoying buying pretty matching undies and hanging them on the washong line for all to see without causing an eclipse!
Gone from 44DD to 32E - ENCROYABLE !!
I've bought some lovely lacy bargains from TK Maxx.

lol SB, I know what you mean. :D

I have a whole drawer full of new bras. Its great buying pretty lacey skinny strapped bras now.

ANd I have been LOVING strapless bras! Even when I don;t need them with the dress - just the sheer fact they stay up, don't roll over and still support my girls :D

Love it!

Exactly!! And btw ive been here a while. They are just tagger alongers ;)

I am now a 38d from a 44dd. I too have lost a lot of volume from the tops. When I was measures in marks &sparks last week she fitted me with a padded balcony bra and it is fab. Fits really well and I feel like I have proper boobs atlast.

Donna

Back