Question about boobs

Wendyswoo

I know i'm thinking way in the future, but wanted to ask you girls who have lost alot of weight this question?

Did you loose your boobs?

I'm asking because i'm currently a 40H and would love them to be more normal in size and hope that once i loose my weight they might be more manageable :8855::8855:

Snap! I'm hoping the same thing.....40H is just a tad on the big side x (I too am 40h BTW) ;)

Ohhh yes - I've lost 1st 3lbs so far and have gone down 2 cup sizes - and need to get my size checked again soon....

Great question, I too am a bit worried about this...I was always big about a 30FF and am now a 34HH, thing is will they go back to my original size? I am so worried about them going saggy!!

lol I definately have! I was 40DD and now a 34b/c and they now sadly resemble socks with a golf ball in the bottom NICEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Helen xxx

Haha that's it, boob jobs all round :D

I'm not at target yet but I've gone from a 40k to a 34k. Hoping the cup size will go down next time, but they still look smaller!

Im hoping this too!

When I first started at WW 2 years ago i was a 38E
Im now a 42 DD at the start of SW 2 years later. (And i dont think thats right because its tight on my back!?!?!?!)
I cant afford my bras!

Hopefully my back size will go down!

I would truly give anything to lose them! Id like to see the top of my stomach!- And also run properly without nearly getting black eyes! ;)
I dont even know where I get it from- My mum is a 34AA!!!!

Regards

Ruth

I've gone from a 38I (wierd Rigby & Peller size) to a 34HH in a Panache.

I have also bought a 36GG Fantasie lately but that is slightly too big.

Ive gone down a little from busting out of my 34H to a 32G or 30GG and fitting much better. Id like to lose more to fit into nice cheap bras but im already a little saggy and not looking forward to it being more!

Ive currently lost 1st 10lbs and no change.
Infact everyone thinks my boobs have got bigger :(

I never seem to lose it off my boobs, my mum always said id end up at target and looking like jordan!

You have no idea how envious I am at the minute of you ALL.

Um, sort of :)

I've gone from a 36DD to a 32E!!

I've lost 1 stone 12 lbs in 10 weeks (got my Club 10 last week), but about 3 stone in total this year.

I was a 42DD to start with, and bought new bras on Friday, because mine were way too big round the back, but I didn't feel the actual "boob" had changed much.

Having tried a few on (and got the lovely M&S lady to help me), I am now the proud owner of four new bras...in a 38F.

And OMLG - I look FABULOUS. It's almost as if I've lost another stone. Really is a case of "here's me tits, me arse is coming later"...

When I lost my weight before they went like a couple of deflated balloons - couldn't get nice bras as they just sat at the bottom looking like they were laying on a shelf rather than having any curve to them.

Back