question about drinks!

lucie_momof4

hi guys,

I was just wondering what you drink in the way of hot drinks? im just not sure i could do black coffee or tea and im not keen on the herbal (rather than fruit) tea!

Also what can you add to soups (ie salt, pepper, curry powder etc??)

Lucie xxx

Hey again Lucie!

Well... Instead of black coffee... A spoon full or 2 of the vanilla shake in your coffee can transform it! Mix the vanilla powder in the bottom of the mug with some cold water, to a thick paste. Then add the coffee granules and slowly add the boiling water, mixing constantly... should blend together fine, although even it is ends up a bit 'lumpy' I still don't mind it! ;)

I use a milk frother to blend the vanilla with the cold water, which makes it frothy! The drink ends up like a Vanilla Coffee Latte! Lovely!

Can do the same with the choc powder too!

Re what you can add to soups... Tabasco is fine, ground black pepper... salt (although I avoid adding too much, as can make me retain water)... Think that's it... although someone will no doubt be along to add to the list, if there's more... :)

Hope that helps... xx

Hey again Lucie!

Well... Instead of black coffee... A spoon full or 2 of the vanilla shake in your coffee can transform it! Mix the vanilla powder in the bottom of the mug with some cold water, to a thick paste. Then add the coffee granules and slowly add the boiling water, mixing constantly... should blend together fine, although even it is ends up a bit 'lumpy' I still don't mind it! ;)

I use a milk frother to blend the vanilla with the cold water, which makes it frothy! The drink ends up like a Vanilla Coffee Latte! Lovely!

Can do the same with the choc powder too!

Re what you can add to soups... Tabasco is fine, ground black pepper... salt (although I avoid adding too much, as can make me retain water)... Think that's it... although someone will no doubt be along to add to the list, if there's more... :)

Hope that helps... xx

awww pinky ur a star! fankoooo! can u make hot choc with the chocolate pack?

xxxx

just to let you know u can also add the ll savoury drink to soups or have them on their own as a hot drink. they are lovely and are just like a clear stock. you can have a max of two of these per day as well as your 4 packs. xx

The choc one is nice hot but seems to need a bit of sweetener as it loses a bit of flavour when heated

All the shakes rock as hot drinks, you can also use the drink flavourings and make them hot. Black tea I was never keen on but black coffee w000 try it you might like it, I could never imagine it, but now Im addicted and never drink white coffee unless I am in a coffee shop!!

J
xx

I like to make the choc shake into a gooey fudge pudding type thingy... a bit like in the 'recipe sticky'!

Stir the shake in with a small amount of cold water in a bowl, to a paste... then add 3/4 spoonful of instant coffee, 2 crushed sweeteners, and about 200ml's more water (give or take), stirring the whole time... then nuke in microwave for a minute...

When you take it out, it will have thickened... so just give it a stir, and it's like a hot fudge goo... the coffee really adds to it, makes it very rich in flavour... love that! :D

xx

Pinkieeeeeeee, go tidy!!! Lol I am off for a nice hot bath (yes I have incredibly random relaxing baths) and to try out the new body scrubs my sis has made!!!

Lucie, only tablet sweetner :)

J
xx

Back