Question about refeeding!

Hi! does anyone know if you can have wraps instead of bread from day 4?

Just had my first 'meal' in 3 weeks.:D Best tuna, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and onion I have ever tasted.:eatdrink012: Boy am I stuffed. Normally it would have taken 4 times that amount to fill me. I know 3 weeks isn't that long and I still have 4lbs to go til target but my back has been so sore for 2 weeks solid. The FiberClear hasn't worked for me at all, was taking it for a full week (6 heaped tsps a day) NOTHING!!!:sigh:

So anyway! I was just hoping someone could shed some light on the wraps thing.

Cheers
Nicxx

A large wrap (mission deli size) is about 160 cals and 2 slices of normal bread are roughly 180-200 cals so dont see why not, go for a wholemeal or multi grain one tho because its less processed so should keep you full up for longer :) Nics got me reading GI books so totally up to you chuck cant see it making much difference

Tho if you have a Weight Watchers bread sarnie its only about 100 cals for the bread but half the size of sarnie so you may be starving later lol

I used to eat wraps before LT as bread doesn't really agree with me (really bad tummy cramps)! I will see if I can get some wholemeal wraps - haven't seen them anywhere though, my local Asda def doesn't have them, will try larger Tesco Stores.
Thanks for the info.

Nicxx

my refeed sheet says that after day four you can eat up to two slices bread or one pitta bread or one bagel or one roll with no fatty spreads.

think i am going to stick to two wholemeal weight watchers to begin with...

Yup. I've been carrying my refeed sheet around with me everywhere since yesterday. I think I'll also go with the weightwatchers brown bread to start with -don't know why it feels like I'm cheating on lipotrim since I started the refeed yesterday, lol:).....

Back