Question for anyone who uses weightlossresources to calorie count in maintenance

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by madameruthybaby, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Cambridge Diet

I am going to be moving up the plans in a week and a half and when I get to goal I plan to eat approx 1800 calories a day and work out x3 times a week (I used BMR calculator to help me estimate this).

For anyone who uses to help them calorie count - do you have to pay? It seems like you have a free trial and then you have to pay.

Thanks in advance
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

fitday is free
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I used WLR at the beginning of maintenance and it was brill. Very accurate and always uptodate.

Yes, I did have to pay after the free trial, but after trying other websites, WLR suited me best and it was worth every penny.

Obviously, now I don't need it any more. Done the diet....been there, done that, living as a normal person ;), but I do think it was great to have at the beginning so I could double check portion sizes, carb/protein/fat percentages to make sure I was on track :)
  5. madameruthybaby

Cambridge Diet
    Ok KD - I will check out FitDay but I think if I can use WLR for 6 months or so until I get my head around exactly what and how much I can eat to maintain and then I am going to try and go it alone! A scary thought!
  6. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

7. madameruthybaby

Cambridge Diet
    Thank you Amanda - I will order it tonight!!

8. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Glad it's of help to you :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.