Question for anyone who uses weightlossresources to calorie count in maintenance

madameruthybaby

Hi

I am going to be moving up the plans in a week and a half and when I get to goal I plan to eat approx 1800 calories a day and work out x3 times a week (I used BMR calculator to help me estimate this).

For anyone who uses weightlossresources.co.uk to help them calorie count - do you have to pay? It seems like you have a free trial and then you have to pay.

Thanks in advance
Ruth

I used WLR at the beginning of maintenance and it was brill. Very accurate and always uptodate.

Yes, I did have to pay after the free trial, but after trying other websites, WLR suited me best and it was worth every penny.

Obviously, now I don't need it any more. Done the diet....been there, done that, living as a normal person ;), but I do think it was great to have at the beginning so I could double check portion sizes, carb/protein/fat percentages to make sure I was on track :)

Ok KD - I will check out FitDay but I think if I can use WLR for 6 months or so until I get my head around exactly what and how much I can eat to maintain and then I am going to try and go it alone! A scary thought!

Back