Question for CDCs/long term dieters/anyone who knows...

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
hi everyone!

does the time of day that you have your water and shakes affect your weightloss?

i have 1l of water before 3pm and one tetra at 1:15pm each day. i then have the remaining 4l of water and 2 shakes between 3pm and 11pm. could this be slowing my weightloss at all? is it better to have the majority of the water and shakes during the day? it's a bit awkward for me because being at work i cannot be rushing to the toilet all day so i can't drink more than 1l of water and one shake.

thankyou! x

hey hun, i dont think it matters what so ever when you have your water and shakes as long as you have the 3 and enough water. im usually 4/5 lbs heavier at night time than the morning thats just the water showing on the scales. your true weight is on the scales in the morning naked and after a pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way you are doing GREAT GIRL keep up the good work ;)

thanks Becky! I get weighed at 11.30 in the morning but i never drink any water before. not since my CDC said that one bottle weighs 2lbs or something lol!!!! xxx

as above your true weight is first thing in the morning this is what i usually go on as i normally add at least two pounds on before getting officially weighed in, as long as your having your water it will all balance itself out nicely x

im the opposite hun i drink most of my water in the day and not much during the eve, i dont think it matters really.

Water should really be drunk on a regular, steady basis throughout the day. I think 5 litres is over twice the recommended water you need to make the diet work tho! I would recommend having 3 - 4 litres tops.
I used to have my packs split at regular intervals from about 1pm - half a pack every hour and a half or so.

yeah 2lbs is right. i usually have my wi's at 12ish and never have anything at all before then and im usually the same weight thank god!! :)

thanks guys!

i normally have 4.5l of water a day but since i have started having the bars this week i decided to up it to 5l. i will see what tomorrow's weigh in reveals and maybe adjust it from there x

and this is another thing i notice with water if you drink say 500ml you need to pee in about 5mins after, so you could start drinking 500ml before your 1st break go loo. then the same at next break and go loo that woul be one litre down provideing you get two breaks!!! oh goodluck for wi tomorrow :)

i do get two breaks. i used to have 500ml in the 15min break and then 1l in my 45min break. i didn't need the loo after but by the end of the day i was absolutely busting!!! i cut it down to 1l while at work then

thanks for the good luck :)

and this is another thing i notice with water if you drink say 500ml you need to pee in about 5mins after, so you could start drinking 500ml before your 1st break go loo. then the same at next break and go loo that woul be one litre down provideing you get two breaks!!! oh goodluck for wi tomorrow :)

5l a day..... bloody nora, I only just manage my 2.25l a day...... I found it easier to drink water when I was having real food. Really struggle with it, while on this diet.

hi,
i was just wondering if you should include you coffee in water allowance or not, i have been.
but yesturday i didn`t and lost 1lb,
what does everyone else do?

Back