Question for CDC's

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
Tried to find a thread to post this question on, but couldn't, so apologies if this question has been asked already.

I've got about 1 week's supply of packs left and was thinking of SSing just for the week and as a kick start to me losing my last 14lbs.

BUT, I'm worried that I'll lose hair again if I SS. I know it'll only be for a week and wouldn't mind losing a little bit of hair, but not to the extent that I did last year. :(

Any ideas please?

I wouldn't do SS for a week as all you will really do is burn off all the carb in your body and then you need a plan beyond that for dropping the weight, I would do Cambridge 1200 for a few weeks instead.

Mike

Thanks Mike, just thought I'd be able to kick start my weightloss, even though I realise it's not the best idea - can't afford to keep on buying packs even though I'd like to carry on with Cambridge.

1200 it is then - now where's that booklet you sent me?.............:D Must root it out tomorrow.

What about doing 1500 then as you use 1 cambridge pack a day so you can do three weeks and more likely to get a better result than one week of SS,

Mike

Back