Question for those who've lost a lot on Lipotrim

SmileyMan

Hi all,

Start LipoTrim tomorrow - really excited about getting the old me back.

I have a slight worry though. I've seen before and after photos of people who've lost similar amounts using gastric surgery, and they all suffer from the 'excess skin' problem afterwards (of course, it's nowhere near as bad as the problem of having the same amount of skin, but full of buckets of lard!).

So for those brave souls who have used LipoTrim to go from e.g. ~50 to ~25, does the same thing occur? And if it does, how did you deal with it? Really not keen on surgery...

Hi ya, I haven't experienced any problems myself. Just wanted to welcome you and wish you luck :D

I don't think I can really be much help with this but hopefully there will be some people around here who have had significant losses rather than 3-5 stone (which is about the average around here) who can help. I will say though, that the excess skin problem is common as you said and unfortunately unless you are very lucky, if you lose a LOT of weight (and especially if you lose it at the rapid rate you will on LT) then this is more than likely going to be something you will have to face. Try and have a plan in mind for what you will do about it if you are unfortunate to suffer with this problem - I know you've said you're not keen on surgery but you may find your only two options are either that or to live with it. Maybe wait and see how things go for you and cross that bridge when you come to it, as you'll be in a better position to judge how bad the problem is (if you have it at all) and whether you feel the need to do something about it or not.

Fingers crossed for you that you reach your goal and that you are lucky enough not to have this problem. xxx

Back