Question on prices in UK

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BBlilsis, 2 August 2008 Social URL.

1. BBlilsis

BBlilsis My 3 Furry Amigos

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi peeps, I may have to move over to UK for a few months with work, and wouldn't be able to buy enough stock in advance, can I ask how much the CD products are in the UK, I'll be moving to Salford, I've never been there before, so I would need help finding a CDC beforehand, but I have a while yet so thought I'd ask for help on here :eek:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hiya i am in Oxfordshire and i pay 1.70 for packets and 1.90 for tetras not sure how much bars are as i havent had any.

Jane xx

4. BBlilsis

Diet:
    Cambridge

Thanks Janie

5. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi - I live in the Manchester area and pay £1.70 for soups/shakes, £1.90 for tetras & £1.95 for bars. Hope you enjoy Salford.

6. BBlilsis

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanx Debski

7. BBlilsis

Diet:
    Cambridge
    yeh, got great news today, work aren't sending me away to UK...coolaboola,,I love to visit, but to live there for weeks on end was gonna throw everything up in the air for me.

thanks for the info on the prices etc, if I ever do get seconded, I'll know what to do :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.