• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question please..

Eddie

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I just checked online and both are listed there too. That is confusing. If you want to be really careful go for the 28g but I don't see a problem with having 57g

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
It's because one is S and the other is SS. You can have either depending on if you want it to be a HEX B S or SS.

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I really don't understand that. Is it not the same product?

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Yes, but it's the amount you're eating which makes it either a speed portion or a double speed portion. Same as eating 1 Weetabix is a speed but 2 isn't - same product but different portion size.

PS - only reason I know this is because we just discussed the S and SS HEX's in class the other week! I thought it was confusing too!

Eddie

Thanks v much.

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
very interesting Stacey (I had to read it twice to get it) hehe xxx

zenabob2105

Silver Member
S: 13st4lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 3st9lb(27.42%)
Yes, but it's the amount you're eating which makes it either a speed portion or a double speed portion. Same as eating 1 Weetabix is a speed but 2 isn't - same product but different portion size.

PS - only reason I know this is because we just discussed the S and SS HEX's in class the other week! I thought it was confusing too!
thanks, although only kinda understand it:confused:

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
thanks, although only kinda understand it:confused:
basically - of you look at your healthy extras on some items, for example ryvita, you can have 4 as a b choice. however it also list 2 as a b choice and this would speed up your weight loss.

zenabob2105

Silver Member
S: 13st4lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 3st9lb(27.42%)
basically - of you look at your healthy extras on some items, for example ryvita, you can have 4 as a b choice. however it also list 2 as a b choice and this would speed up your weight loss.
thanks, think i understand now, if i have 28g of hoummus, then speed food, but if have 57g then not speed food.:)