Question please..

Eddie

My SW consultant is ignoring my email with this Q - can you guys please help??
Can you please confirm portion size for reduced fat hummous as Hex B on green day - book has 28grs & 57grs - know which size I would like it to be..

Tnx

I just checked online and both are listed there too. That is confusing. If you want to be really careful go for the 28g but I don't see a problem with having 57g

Yes, but it's the amount you're eating which makes it either a speed portion or a double speed portion. Same as eating 1 Weetabix is a speed but 2 isn't - same product but different portion size.

PS - only reason I know this is because we just discussed the S and SS HEX's in class the other week! I thought it was confusing too!

Thanks v much.

very interesting Stacey (I had to read it twice to get it) hehe xxx

Yes, but it's the amount you're eating which makes it either a speed portion or a double speed portion. Same as eating 1 Weetabix is a speed but 2 isn't - same product but different portion size.

PS - only reason I know this is because we just discussed the S and SS HEX's in class the other week! I thought it was confusing too!

thanks, although only kinda understand it:confused:

thanks, although only kinda understand it:confused:

basically - of you look at your healthy extras on some items, for example ryvita, you can have 4 as a b choice. however it also list 2 as a b choice and this would speed up your weight loss.

Back